I like this Cheeseburger Meatloaf recipe because it is quick and simple. All you need to do is mix the ingredients (ground beef, eggs, Parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, onion, salt, and garlic powder). Then, shape this mixture into a loaf shape and bake.
Many recipes require special equipment that not every kitchen has, but this Cheeseburger Meatloaf can be prepared by anyone. If you don’t have a loaf pan, you can make this recipe in a baking pan.
This Cheeseburger Meatloaf also tastes good on the next day. You can use leftover Cheeseburger Meatloaf for making sandwiches, burgers, chili, shepherd’s pie, or for the stuffer veggies.
How to make Cheeseburger Meatloaf
It took less than 10 minutes to mix all the ingredients (ground beef, eggs, Parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, onion, salt, and garlic powder)
- Step 1. First, cut cheddar cheese into cubes (you need to use ½ cup of chopped cheddar cheese). Set aside.
- Step 2. In a large bowl, mix together 2 pounds ground beef, 3 eggs, ½ cup of grated parmesan cheese, 1 diced onion, 2 tsp of salt, and 1 tsp of garlic powder. Do not over mix this meatloaf mixture.
- Step 3. Add cubed cheddar cheese to the beef mixture. Mix until combined.
- Step 4. Grease a baking pan with cooking spray. Transfer the cheeseburger meatloaf mixture to the pan. Form into a meatloaf shape. Bake in the preheated oven for 50-60 minutes. Garnish with store-bought sugar-free ketchup (or homemade keto tomato sauce) and chopped fresh parsley. Enjoy!
TIPS FOR BAKING THE PERFECT Cheeseburger Meatloaf
1 – You can also use a 9×5-inch loaf pan for this recipe.
2 – You can use store-bought sugar-free ketchup or homemade tomato sauce for garnish. Just brush the Cheeseburger Meatloaf with sauce after baking. Then, sprinkle with chopped herbs.
3 – Feel free to add your favorite seasoning to this Cheeseburger Meatloaf.
how to serve Cheeseburger Meatloaf?
If you aren’t on a Keto diet you can serve it with mashed potatoes, roasted veggies, fresh bread, roasted potatoes, noodles, or rice.
why is my Cheeseburger Meatloaf mushy?
Your Cheeseburger Meatloaf can be mushy if you have added some liquid (sugar-free ketchup, milk) to the beef mixture. Also, don’t overmix the ingredients because it can change the texture of your Cheeseburger Meatloaf and it will fall apart.
do you cover Cheeseburger Meatloaf when baking?
No, I don’t cover Cheeseburger Meatloaf when baking. I bake this Cheeseburger Meatloaf uncovered.
Just mix together all the ingredients (ground beef, eggs, Parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, onion, salt, and garlic powder), form the meatloaf shape and bake uncovered for 50-60 minutes. If your meatloaf starts to burn, you can cover it with aluminum foil.
Can you freeze cooked Cheeseburger Meatloaf?
Yes, you can freeze cooked Cheeseburger Meatloaf. Let the Cheeseburger Meatloaf cool completely in a pan. Then, wrap it with plastic wrap or aluminum foil or freeze Cheeseburger Meatloaf in an airtight container.
You can also freeze leftovers. This Cheeseburger Meatloaf can be stored in the freezer for up to four months. You can reheat frozen Cheeseburger Meatloaf in the oven or in the microwave.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, HERE ARE A FEW MORE I THINK YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE!
- LOADED POTATO RANCH CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- COPYCAT CRACKER BARREL HASHBROWN CASSEROLE
- BUNDT CAKE BREAKFAST
- CHICKEN PICCATA WITH LEMON SAUCE
- SOUR CREAM CHICKEN ENCHILADA CASSEROLE
Cheeseburger Meatloaf (Keto/Low Carb)
- 2 pounds ground beef;
- 2 eggs;
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated;
- 1 small yellow onion, diced;
- 2 tsp salt;
- 1 tsp garlic powder;
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, cut into cubes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut cheddar cheese into cubes.
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, eggs, grated Parmesan cheese, diced onion, salt, and garlic powder. Do not over mix this meatloaf mixture. Then, add cubed cheddar cheese. Mix until combined.
- Grease a baking pan with cooking spray. Transfer the cheeseburger meatloaf mixture to the pan. Form into a meatloaf shape. Bake in the preheated oven for 50-60 minutes. Garnish with store-bought sugar-free ketchup and chopped fresh parsley. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1
Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
Calories 268 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17g 26%
Saturated Fat 7g 35%
Trans Fat 1g
Cholesterol 123mg 41%
Sodium 771mg 32%
Total Carbohydrate 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 25g 50%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.