This Hashbrown Casserole Recipe is one of my favorite dishes. It is a satisfying, tasty, and quick way to feed hungry eaters. We will tell you below how to cook it.
This dish was one of my favorites during childhood. My aunt often treated me with it when I came to visit her. This hashbrown casserole recipe is very similar to my aunt’s recipe.
Believe me, this is a wonderful casserole with a mouth-watering aroma. Also, this dish is especially good because it is very simple.
You don’t need to prepare it for a long time, just mix all the ingredients and place the casserole in the oven. Then, enjoy such a yummy breakfast or dinner.
You can serve this casserole as just a side dish, but most often we have it as an independent dish. I can feed the whole family with one casserole. They always like this Hashbrown Casserole Recipe.
It can be cooked with ground beef, mushrooms, or your other favorite ingredients. I tried to cook it with different fillings, but the favorite for us still remains this, the simplest one.
You should have simple, affordable, cheap products, such as hash browns, butter, cream of chicken soup, cheddar cheese, sour cream, onion, salt, and pepper.
Is Cracker Barrel hashbrown casserole gluten-free?
Cracker Barrel hashbrown casserole isn’t gluten-free because it includes a condensed chicken cream soup (it contains gluten).
Can you use fresh potatoes in a hash brown casserole?
Sure! If you don’t have frozen hash browns, you can use fresh potatoes.
How do you freeze hash brown casserole?
It is easy. Tightly wrap Copycat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole in a casserole dish in plastic wrap, then press it to the casserole to remove as much air as possible.
What goes with hash browns?
You can serve this casserole as just a side dish, but most often we use it as an independent dish. You can serve hash brown casserole with pork chops, ham, sausages, or chicken tenders.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
- Johnny Marzetti Casserole
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- Easy Baked Burrito Casserole Recipe
COPYCAT CRACKER BARREL HASHBROWN CASSEROLE
- 1 bag (30 oz) frozen hash browns, thawed
- 8 tbsp (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 can (10 ¾ oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup;
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix chopped onion, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add sour cream and cream of chicken soup, mix well. Then, add hash browns and melted butter, mix until combined.
- Grease 9x11 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Spoon the hash brown mixture to the pan, spread evenly. Then, sprinkle with 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese. Bake in the preheated oven for 45-60 mins until ready.