Chicken bacon ranch casserole with potatoes is an all-inclusive dish. Very tasty, very satisfying, and easy to prepare! If you are looking for a great recipe for satisfying the hunger of the whole family or a large company, you are on the right track.
Using chicken, potatoes, cheese, and bacon in one dish, you simply cannot go wrong. And ranch dressing perfectly serves as a marinade for both chicken and potatoes.
For a side dish, simply add a light salad or fresh vegetables and your dinner is ready.
And of course, you can freely prepare such a casserole for future use. Just freeze and store until the right moment.
HOW TO MAKE LOADED BACON RANCH CHICKEN CASSEROLE (STEP-BY-STEP):
- Step 1. Preheat oven to 450 F, sprinkle with oil on a 9 “* 13” baking dish. Wash and cut the potatoes into 1-inch cubes and place in a deep bowl.
- Step 2. Add 1/4 cup ranch dressing. Add a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper, mix everything.
- Step 3. Place the potatoes in the prepared dish and put it in the oven for half an hour. Stir and turn the potatoes every 10 minutes.
- Step 4. Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch pieces and place them in the same bowl as the potatoes. Add remaining ranch dressing, a pinch of salt, and black pepper. Mix everything and leave to marinate while the potatoes are cooking.
- Step 5. Take out the potato pan with almost finished potatoes, place a layer of chicken on top, and cover with a piece of foil. This should be done in special oven mitts, as the baking dish is very hot! Reduce temperature to 400 F. Return your casserole to the oven for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Step 6. Remove the foil and sprinkle with the Mexican Cheese Blend, followed by the fried bacon and chopped green onions. Place in oven again for 8-10 minutes, until cheese melts and starts bubbling.
Baking Tips For POTATO RANCH CHICKEN CASSEROLE
1. You can cut the ingredients in half and use a small baking dish.
2. If you cannot find Little Potatoes, use Yukon Gold yellow potatoes or whatever you like. Large potatoes should be peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE OTHER CASSEROLE RECIPES!
- DORITOS CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- SOUR CREAM CHICKEN ENCHILADA CASSEROLE
- BEEF ENCHILADA CASSEROLE
- JIFFY CORNBREAD CASSEROLE
- PINEAPPLE CASSEROLE
- COPYCAT CRACKER BARREL HASHBROWN CASSEROLE
- JOHNNY MARZETTI CASSEROLE – (GROUND BEEF CASSEROLE RECIPE)
What to serve with chicken bacon ranch casserole?
Considering that this is already an all-inclusive meal, serve it with something light. These can be salads and a variety of vegetables:
Amazing Olive Pasta Salad, Easy Sauteed Zucchini With Parmesan, Candied Carrots
Can you freeze chicken bacon ranch casserole?
You can freeze the whole casserole or individual portions.
To do this, wait until it has completely cooled down, then put everything in an airtight container with a lid and put it in the freezer. Defrost the casserole overnight in the refrigerator before use, then reheat in the oven or microwave.
How to store chicken bacon ranch casserole with potatoes?
Store the casserole in the refrigerator for up to 4 days in an airtight container. In the freezer, such a casserole is perfectly stored for 3 months.
How many calories in chicken bacon ranch casserole?
By dividing the entire casserole into 6 servings, you have 660 calories per serving.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
- BACON-WRAPPED CHICKEN TENDERS
- EASY BREAKFAST CHEESE DANISH RECIPE
- BUNDT CAKE BREAKFAST
- ONE POT TACO SPAGHETTI
- CHEESE AND GARLIC CRACK BREAD (PULL APART BREAD)
LOADED POTATO RANCH CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- 1 (1.5 lb) bag Baby Boomer Little Potatoes
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup prepared ranch dressing, divided use
- 2 cups Mexican Cheese Blend
- 1 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup diced green onion
- Cut the potatoes into 1-inch cubes. Add 1/4 cup ranch dressing, salt, and pepper, and stir. Place the potatoes in a greased baking dish (9 * 13 inches). Place in the oven at 450 F. Stir every 10 minutes for half an hour.
- Slice chicken breasts 1 ", add remaining ranch dressing, salt, and pepper, and stir. Place on top of potatoes, cover with a piece of foil. Reduce temperature to 400 F. Return casserole to the oven for 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Remove casserole, remove foil, sprinkle with grated cheese, fried bacon, and green onions on top. Place in the oven for 8-10 minutes, until cheese melts and begins to bubble.
- When pickling potatoes and chicken in ranch dressing, be sure to add an extra pinch of salt and pepper for a brighter taste.
- Replace Mexican Cheese Blend with a mixture of old cheddar and hard Swiss cheese.