All but one thing is good in a chicken breast: it often turns out too dry. To avoid this, you can bake chicken breasts in a creamy sauce, so they turn out very tender and juicy.
This Creamy Chicken Bake recipe will impress you with its taste. Chicken breast in a creamy sauce can be served as a main course, or as a snack. This dish is beautiful, juicy and so creamy.
How do I cook chicken fillets?
It is easy. Put the chicken breasts in a baking dish, sprinkle with salt and pepper,
Then, pour the mixture of cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, mushrooms, water, onion powder, and chives over chicken breasts.
Sprinkle with salt, bake, and enjoy. Follow the recipe below to cook the chicken fillets.
What could be more appetizing?
Cooked this way, chicken breast is always soft and juicy. You can season it with any of your favorite fresh and dry herbs. We used onion powder and chives.
Also, if you want to make the Creamy Chicken Bake recipe even more appetizing, just add some cheese and you will get an especially rich taste and a beautiful golden crust.
My family often cooks this recipe, it always helps us when we need to prepare a tasty quick, and simple dish.
I really love the classic combination of mushrooms and chicken.
What about you? Try this Creamy Chicken Bake recipe and write your review in the comments below.
How do you keep chicken breast moist?
Cover the chicken breasts with a creamy mixture and bake until ready. If you cook longer than necessary, the chicken will turn out dry.
How long should you bake chicken?
I bake the creamy chicken for 40-60 minutes. Don’t forget to check the readiness of chicken breasts using a cooking thermometer. Chicken is ready when the internal temperature is 165°F.
How do I bake frozen chicken?
Just leave the chicken at room temperature for 1 hour to start the defrosting process. Next, drain the thawed water and start cooking.
- You can use fresh mushrooms instead of canned.
- If you don’t like chives, replace them with parsley or other favorite herbs
- You can use another size of the baking dish, but keep in mind that the cream mixture should cover the chicken breasts.
HOW TO MAKE CREAMY CHICKEN BAKE
CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME, EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
- Keto Crack Chicken In The Crock Pot
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake Recipe
- Chicken Pasta
- Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken With Zucchini
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken And Stuffing
HOW TO MAKE CREAMY CHICKEN BAKE RECIPE
- 4 chicken breasts, large;
- 1 can (10 ¾ oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup;
- 1 can (10 ¾ oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup;
- 1 cup sour cream;
- 1 can (8 oz.) mushrooms (stems and pieces), drained;
- ½ cup water;
- ½ tsp onion powder;
- 1 tsp chives, chopped;
- ½ tsp paprika;
- ½ tsp salt;
- ½ tsp pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the chicken breasts on a lightly greased with non-stick cooking spray 9x13 inches baking pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix together the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, mushrooms, water, onion powder, and chives. Then, spoon this mixture over chicken breasts in baking pan and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in the preheated oven for one hour or until chicken breasts are ready and cream mixture is lightly browned. Check the readiness of chicken breasts with a cooking thermometer (the safe internal temperature for cooked chicken is 165°F). Enjoy with your favorite side dish.