No matter how sophisticated and ambitious one may be about cooking, we all get stuck in a rut when it comes to dinner ideas. As we really believe that it is our mission to help you get out of this rut, we keep sharing with you the best and easiest dinner recipes so that you stop making the same dish over and over.
For the recipe below, it is an elegant dinner dish that you will quickly make without having to go on a trip to the nearest grocery store as most of you would have its simple ingredients on hand. It is a buffalo chicken pasta bake recipe!
Whatever is the culture you belong to, the chicken must be that versatile poultry that you rely on to prepare different and delicious dishes. We would love you to add to your chicken recipes list this unique buffalo chicken pasta bake recipe; we quite sure that it will be your biggest hit to impress your family. It is a special casserole that you will proudly serve up to your special guests.
You can simply make it by combining buffalo chicken, pasta and cheese; these three ingredients create an exquisite taste that no one would possibly resist. It only takes a few minutes to read on our easy recipe for buffalo chicken pasta bake.
Do I have to cook the pasta before baking?
Of course. The pasta must be cooked according to the instructions on the packaging. I recommend cooking it al dente so that the pasta doesn’t overcook during baking.
How do I add chicken to the pasta?
You can use any method to prepare the chicken before adding it to the pasta. You can boil it in salted water, bake it in the oven, or fry in a dry non-stick pan. In any case, it will turn out very tasty
What can I serve with the pasta?
This pasta recipe is very filling, it contains meat and cheese. Therefore, serving them with fresh vegetables would be ideal. Make a salad, or just chop the vegetables and portion them out for each plate.
How to prepare good pasta?
To cook the pasta correctly, follow the instructions on the packaging. It is also very important to use high-quality fresh products. This way, your pasta will turn out very delicious!
EASY BUFFALO CHICKEN PASTA BAKE RECIPE
- 2 cups. Penne pasta -
- 8 oz. Cream cheese -
- ¾ cup. Ranch -
- ¼ cup. Hot sauce -
- 2 cups. Chicken boiled and chopped -
- 1 ½ cups. Mozzarella cheese -
- 1 cup. Cheddar cheese -
- 2-3 pcs. Chives
- Place pasta into salted boiling water. Cook as directed until “Al Dente”.
- Sprinkle the pasta with a little bit of olive oil so that it doesn’t stick together.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, hot sauce, and ranch until a smooth creamy batter is obtained.
- Add ½ cup of grated mozzarella, chopped chicken and boiled pasta to this batter. Mix carefully until the cheesy batter covers the pasta well.
- Grease the baking dish with butter. Distribute the pasta equally.
- Add the remaining grated mozzarella and cheddar on top.
- Place in a preheated oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
- Sprinkle with chives before serving.
- It is important not to overcook the pasta, otherwise, it will get dry.