I constantly cook a lot of different desserts. Cakes, pies, cookies, cheesecakes. Yes, my husband and I are real lovers of sweets. And we have a little daughter growing up who loves to enjoy desserts with us make sure to try these amazing Easy Coconut Cheesecake.
I do not belong to those strict mothers who forbid their children sweets until adulthood.
Of course, I exaggerate, but I do not forbid my daughter to eat sweets, except that I control a little the amount of food eaten. My grandmother says: “Eat while your mouth is fresh. While you are young, you perceive all tastes much brighter than when you are 70, you have false teeth, heartburn and a tendency to be full.” After these words, she laughs and continues to eat something delicious.
Naturally, I prefer home baking.
And it turned out that from my last culinary delights I had a lot of chocolate and cream cheese left. The decision came by itself. You need to combine these two ingredients, conjure a little and get a gentle dessert as a result. Appearance, as always, depends only on you.
Try to draw hearts, or curls, or zigzags. In the end, let loose your inner Salvador Dali!
So do not miss the moment to prepare 2v1 sweets and treat your children or grandmothers.
Tips for Making Cheesecake Brownies:
- Chocolate chips can be replaced with white, then you will have beautiful blotches in a dark layer. They can also be replaced with peanut butter chips.
- Wipe the knife after each cut.
- If desired, such a pie can be decorated with fresh berries.
Let’s make more brownies!
- Brownie Cookie Recipe
- Best Fudgy Cocoa Brownies
- Epic Brownies – Best Chocolate Brownies Recipe
- Lunch Lady Brownies
FAQ ABOUT CHEESECAKE BROWNIES
Do you have to refrigerate cheesecake brownies?
Keep these cakes in the refrigerator, due to the fact that cream cheese is a dairy product. Because of this, the product becomes perishable. Follow storage rules to preserve the taste and freshness of your dessert.
Can cream cheese brownies be left out?
Cheesecake pastries can be stored at room temperature for no more than one day. Wrap them tightly with cling film so that they do not dry.
What can you put on top of brownies?
On top of these cakes, you can put dark or white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and fresh berries.
How do you cut brownies nicely?
To cut these pastries nicely, use a sharp and clean knife. Wipe the knife after each cut.
How to store cheesecake brownies?
Fill the cakes in a storage container with a lid. Do not stack cakes on top of each other, otherwise, they will stick to each other. Close the lid tightly.
The container in the refrigerator can be stored for up to one week. A month is stored in the freezer. Serve the cakes after allowing them to warm to room temperature, at least 20 minutes before serving. So the creamy taste will feel much better.
HOW TO MAKE CHEESECAKE BROWNIES
- 12 oz semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter cut into small cubes
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cheesecake Layer
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a parchment baking dish; 9 * 7 inches fits perfectly.
- In a large bowl, mix the chocolate chips and butter, melt in the microwave or in a water bath, add sugar and vanilla, stir until smooth.
- Wait for the mixture to cool slightly, add 3 eggs and knead quickly.
- Combine corn starch, salt, and cocoa powder in a separate container. Add to chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Add mini chocolate chips, mix and pour ⅔ chocolate dough into a mold, distribute.
- Using a mixer, whip the cream cheese, then add sugar, egg, and vanilla, and beat again until light and fluffy.
- Gently spread the cheese over the chocolate layer using a spatula. Top off the remaining chocolate mass with a spoon or pastry syringe.
- Bake in the oven for ~ 35 minutes. Do not overdry.
- When the cake is ready, let it cool slightly, then remove it from the edges of the parchment and cut it into pieces. Store in a closed container in the refrigerator.
- Do not use too large a baking dish, otherwise the cake will be too thin.
- Use dark chocolate so that the taste is not too cloying.
- Chocolate chips can also be removed if you are very sweet.