Aloha, fans of the refreshing flavour of coconut! If you are one of those who are obsessed with the amazing flavour of coconut then you are invited to transport yourself to the Hawaiian Islands with this coconut cheesecake recipe. It will give you a sweet dose of what you and your beloved friends and family adore.
We know that it is quite hard to believe that an extra easy recipe could yield something fabulously tasty as this coconut cheesecake. But you get to believe it, it is one of the easiest desserts ever; it is also the sort of recipes that really work from the first time you make it.
The recipe features graham cracker crumbs crust, filling and coconut whipped cream. Coconut goes into the whipped cream and filling the thing which results in that wonderfully gorgeous coconut flavoured cheesecake you need in your life. Do you want more good news? Well, it can feed a group and make everyone rave about it.
So, make your coconut cheesecake exactly as our recipe states and you will make an over-the-top smooth, thick and tasty coconut cheesecake. This indulgent dessert is a big hit; it will be devoured in seconds; you are warned! Enjoy!
EASY COCONUT CHEESECAKE
- For crust:
- Graham cracker crumbs - 2 ¼ cups;
- Sugar - 3 tbsp. l .;
- Salted melted butter - ½ cup.
- Cream cheese - 678 g (24 ounces);
- For filling:
- Sugar - 1 cup;
- All-purpose flour - 3 tbsp;
- Sour cream - ¾ of a cup;
- Coconut extract - 1 ½ tbsp;
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- For the whipped cream:
- Thick whipping cream - 1 ¾ cup;
- Powdered sugar - 1 cup;
- Coconut extract - 1 ½ tsp;
- Fried coconut - 1 ¼ cup.
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar
- Lay the resulting batter in a dish. Bake the crust in the oven at 325 degrees for 10 minutes. When the time is up, remove the dish from the oven, and lower the temperature to 300 degrees.
- Prepare the filling. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, flour.
- Add sour cream and coconut extract.
- Add eggs to the same bowl.
- Mix everything well.
- Put the dish with the crust on the table.
- Spread the filling onto the crust.
- Place the crust with the filling in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk whipping cream, icing sugar, coconut extract. Spread the whipped cream mixture onto the cake.
- Sprinkle coconut on top of the cake.
- Slice the cheesecake and serve.