There are a lot of people who love to eat sweets almost continuously, the thing which makes mothers and housekeepers constantly looking for the best types and recipes of sweets and desserts to serve for their family members or give as hostess gifts to their neighbors and beloved ones.
However, it is not easy to find out that magical dessert and sweet which will please and leave everyone in your family in awe when tasting it. That is why; we share with you merely the recipes that are going to make your days and celebrations sweeter, for example, this chocolate brownies recipe.
No one can deny that brownies are among the most popular desserts that many of us prefer; especially children. Thus, this recipe is to show you a super-easy way to make extra yummy chocolate brownies.
We share our special recipes with you because we know how it feels to find that special recipe you have been looking for, for ages. This recipe will surely remind you of those gooey, chewy and fudgy brownies you once ate somewhere and said: Oh Heavens! How do they do that?
Read carefully the directions below and don’t leave out any step to come up with epic and fabulous chocolate brownies. We are looking forward to hearing your great comments about this one-of-a-kind recipe!
Preparations Tips & Notes:
- Do never over-mix brownies batter because that will result in tough and hard brownies. Also, over-mixing means that you will incorporate too much air in the batter and the brownie will over-expand when it bakes and cave in when it cools down.
- We said it in the instructions but it is fine to explain it here; don’t bake the brownies batter on the top of your oven as there it is closer to the heating element which will make it look like cake.
- Respect the cooking time and the size of the baking dish in the instructions. You can remove the baking dish from the oven even if the brownie looks under-cooked; because you will have to give it a few minutes to cool hence harden in the baking dish (about 30 minutes).
- Never cut your brownie before it cools down completely so that you can cut it correctly.
Want To Remember It? Take a second to PIN IT
- 1 cup (2 sticks) of butter
- ⅔ cups of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Start as a chef and preheat your oven to 350 F before moving to the other steps.
- Bring a 9*13 inches non-stick baking dish and spray it with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl then mix the cocoa powder with it.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk the eggs, vanilla, and sugar then add in the butter and cocoa mixture you already made and mix all together until well-combined. Add the dry ingredients to this mixture which are the flour, salt and baking powder and stir until all the ingredients are well-blended but avoid over-mixing.
- Pour the batter in the already prepared baking dish and bake it on the middle rack of your oven not the top for about 25 minutes.
- When you remove the baking dish from the oven let your brownie cool then cut it into small squares with a dry knife then you can serve for chocolate brownies lovers.