Want to prepare a no-bake cheesecake? Something which is like a no-bake cheesecake of dreams? That is exactly what the taste and texture is like! Yes, you have read it right!
Although, if you only have a chocolate no-bake cheesecake to serve, no worries at all.
But, even though I would prefer chocolate on any given day, still I understand the importance of choices that you might be looking for.
That’s the reason; here I am with the best no-bake cheesecake.
I’ve experimented with this a lot and made countless versions of this particular one. After playing with this recipe so many times, finally, I came up with this dream no-bake cheesecake.
The secret behind this perfect no-bake cheesecake is the right amount of sweetness that I was able to put into it. With perfect smoothness, velvety touch, perfect sweetness, and a great proportion of crust- I can say this no-bake cheesecake is closest to perfection.
Preparation Steps :
Throughout the years of perfecting the no-bake cheesecake recipe, I was primarily focused on preparing a light cheesecake. When I said light cheesecake, I meant low on calories.
And I can say that this no-bake cheesecake has the perfect lightness I always wanted.
To get a perfect light cheesecake, I had to try light cream cheese and anything that I could to prepare a light cheesecake. The results were not satisfactory, as I had to sacrifice on the originality of a no-bake cheesecake by using fake ingredients.
The entirety of this drove me to this conclusion that I’d much preferably eat a small cut of a no-bake cheesecake, which is original rather than loading it with fake stuff just to minimize calories.
So if you want an astonishing no-bake cheesecake that is amazingly simple with thick, rich, smooth filling, look no further!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (7.25 ounces, about 13 rectangle graham crackers)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature (but not warm)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (4 ounces) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup cold heavy cream (see note)
Here are super-easy instructions for you to follow to make no-bake cheesecake.
- To prepare crust, take a medium-sized bowl and put cracker crumbs and sugar in it. Take butter and melt it and pour it into the bowl. Mix the butter with sugar and crumbs until well mixed.
- Add the mixture into the base of a 9-inch springform container. Refrigerate until the filling is prepared.
- Now, take a large bowl and blend the cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar with an electric blender. Blend the mixture until perfectly stirred, and mixture has formed the shape of a smooth and light texture.
- Now, mix the sour cream and the prepared mixture of cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Mix them well for a good 4-5 minutes. Spread the mixture equally into the crust.
- You can cover the pan with a plastic wrap, and 4 hours or overnight refrigerate is recommended.