Chicken in any of its forms is a lean, healthy and very tasty meat. The mild taste of chicken gives great culinary versatility. There are hundreds of preparations with chicken, but undoubtedly fried chicken is irresistible, everyone loves fried chicken. That is why we have perfected our recipe, adding hints of garlic and Parmesan, to obtain a different flavor to the traditional KFC-style chicken.
Additionally, we add zucchini, which is tasty and very healthy. By incorporating it into this recipe you get a complete dish, perfect for dinner. Another different touch in this recipe is the frying butter; We use a mixture of butter and corn oil that gives our chicken an unsurpassed flavor.
But the real secret is the breaded technique. Many chefs agree that the technique for perfect breading consists of first passing the piece to be breaded by flour, then by beaten egg and finally by breadcrumbs.
That was the technique we tried for this recipe and the result is a crispy chicken, which is browned evenly and the breaded is kept whole after cooking.
And one last detail for the breaded, you must add a pinch of salt to the flour and the breadcrumbs that you will use to breaded. A final secret is to aromatize the beaten egg with crushed garlic.
- 4 supreme chicken (750 grs)
- 6 tbsp of breadcrumbs (40 grs)
- 3 tbsp of butter
- 5 tbsp Parmesan cheese (30 grs)
- ¼ cup of oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- 1 tsp mustard (optional)
- 1 egg
- 2 medium or 3 small zucchinis (300 grs)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the zucchini, remove the stems and cut crosswise. Then, cut zucchini slices approximately one centimeter thick.
- Crush the garlic and season the chicken with 3 garlic (reserve 1 garlic clove), Italian herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Place the flour with a pinch of salt on a flat plate, mix the bread with the Parmesan cheese and place it on a second flat plate. Finally, beat the egg, add the last crushed garlic and a pinch of salt, place the egg in a medium bowl.
- Breaded the chicken supremes: pass the chicken supremes first through the flour, then through the egg and finally through the mixture of bread and Parmesan cheese.
- When the chicken supremes are breaded, place them on a plate while arranging a medium pan with the butter and oil. Bring the pan to the stove over medium-high heat and fry the chicken breasts until they are golden brown on all sides.
- Then add the zucchini, lower the heat to medium-low and let cook about five minutes over low heat. Stir a little so that the zucchini brown, being careful not to damage the breaded chicken. When the zucchini begins to toast, the chicken will be ready.
- Remove the pan from the heat, serve two or three tablespoons of zucchini with a chicken supreme. Sprinkle with a little parsley if desired.