Once I cooked a delicious baked chicken. She was very tasty, but there were too many for our family. I decided to cook something from it. It was possible to make a salad, but I remembered that I had tried with friends a delicious casserole with pasta.
I would like to make an easy buffalo chicken pasta. and it was the right decision. 3 types of cheese, ranch and sauce, and voila were added to the casserole after 20 minutes of cooking and 20 minutes of baking on the table a delicious dish. This delicious, rich, cheesy, creamy dish does not leave anyone indifferent, this can be guaranteed.
It is very tasty to serve this dish with fresh vegetables such as cucumber, tomato, lettuce, celery root, and grated carrots. And if you like blue cheese, then a blue cheese dip will be a great addition to your easy buffalo chicken pasta.
Preparation Tips & tricks:
- To make the paste crumbly and easy to mix with cheese, I recommend undercooking it a little. She is already in the finished dish.
- Most short pasta shapes work for this recipe, such as small shells, fusilli, or cellentani.
Use only freshly grated cheese for the recipe. With it, the pasta will be more tender and saturated with cheese.
FAQ ABOUT BUFFALO CHICKEN PASTA BAKE:
What goes with buffalo chicken?
Buffalo chicken is good to serve with any of your favorite dressing, such as blue cheese or truffle sauce. Also, do not forget to supplement the dish with vegetables – tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce.
What goes good with chicken dip?
Buffalo chicken dip is good with any type of crackers, chips, pretzels. Also tasty with celery and carrot sticks.
What kind of crackers goes with buffalo chicken dip?
This is a very versatile sauce, so any kind of cracker can be eaten with this dip.
- 8 ounces - 2 cups uncooked, penne pasta
- 1 - 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- green onions, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (or 180 degrees C). Grease a baking dish with oil or drizzle with non-stick spray.
- Cook pasta according to the instructions regarding the type of pasta that you will use. Sprinkle with olive oil so that they do not stick together.
- Cream cheese mix with ranch and hot sauce.
- Mix the chicken, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, and cooked pasta noodles with the cream cheese mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish.
- Mix the 2 remaining cheeses and sprinkle the dish on top.
- Serve hot with green onions, hot sauce, and ranch.
Your children will definitely love him.