I love cooking and my children love helping me cook something delicious in the kitchen. I try to maintain their interest and come up with simple but tasty recipes. As a rule, sweets are different cookies and any other dishes, from those products that are always at home.
Chocolate, peanut butter and favorite cookies are always in our house. Therefore, making chocolate peanut butter cookies is always easy. Once I found this wonderful cookie recipe. The combination of salted crackers with peanut butter and chocolate is fantastic. And most importantly, nothing needs to be baked!
Children are involved in the cooking process from beginning to end. They like to spread peanut butter cookies and melt chocolate. I do the last part of the preparation, dipping cookies in chocolate myself, as children can easily get burned on a hot pan.
We love this chocolate peanut butter cookies so much that it has become a must-have treat for Christmas, Valentine’s Day, birthdays, etc. And very often we make small homemade gifts with it for our family and friends. If you are preparing this cookie for adults, try adding a pinch of hot freshly ground pepper to chocolate, and after dipping in chocolate, add a few flakes of sea salt to each piece. Get a truly refined taste.
MY LAST VIDEO
Can I store the recipe?
Cookies can be stored long enough. But it is better to store it in the refrigerator.
Can I freeze the recipe?
You can freeze cookies if you need chocolate to solidify quickly after cooking. But before serving, it is better to remove it from the freezer in advance.
Preparation Tips and tricks:
To prevent cookies from sticking to the parchment, grease the parchment with butter.
If you do not have a double boiler, you can use 2 pans. Pour water into one, but the second on top, so that the bottom does not touch the water. Chocolate can also be melted in the microwave.
FAQ ABOUT RITZ CRACKER CHOCOLATE
Can you add peanut butter to premade sugar cookie dough?
Chocolate peanut butter cookies made from a ready-made cracker. Peanut butter is simply put between 2 cookies, like a sandwich.
How do you melt peanut butter chips for drizzling?
Peanut butter chips you do not need to meet separately. You can melt them with chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave.
Can you make cookies without a beater?
When heating chocolate, you can mix it with a beater, a spatula, or just a spoon.
HOW TO MAKE RITZ CRACKER CHOCOLATE
More Chocolate Recipes You’ll Love
- S’ mores Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Santa Cookies Recipe
- The Original Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites Recipe
- 60 Ritz Crackers
- 12 ounces of milk or dark melting chocolate
- 8 ounces white melting chocolate
- 6 ounces butterscotch baking chips
- Spread peanut butter onto the tops of 30 crackers. Place the rest of the crackers on top of the peanut butter and sandwich them together.
- Melt all chocolate and baking chips in a double boiler.
- Then carefully drop each “sandwich” in the chocolate and submerge so that it’s fully coated. Remove with a fork and set on wax paper, parchment paper. Keep refrigerated.
Don’t lose this recipe? Take a second to PIN IT
Leave a Reply