Today, I want to treat you with these unusual, but very tasty cookie dough bites without flour, eggs, and sugar. It is a great choice for a gluten-free diet. My children fell in love with these bites from the first try.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
Have you already tried chickpea cookies? Peanut butter cookie dough bites, prepared according to this recipe are incredibly tasty and healthy, they contain no sugar or flour, but at the same time they have a very sweet flavor of honey and chocolate and the taste of peanut butter is very rich.
Make these grain-free cookie dough bites for your friends, they will be pleasantly surprised. All cooking time (including baking) will take less than 20 minutes. What could be better?
What is Cookie Dough Bites made of?
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites made of canned chickpeas, peanut butter, honey, vanilla extract, baking powder, and chocolate chips.
Cookie Dough Bites candy vegan?
These Cookie Dough Bites aren’t completely vegan. To make them vegan, use agave instead of honey, vegan chocolate chips instead of regular.
TIPS FOR BAKING THE PERFECT Chocolate Chip Cookie
- You can use agave or maple syrup instead of honey, vegan, and dairy-free chocolate chips instead of regular chocolate chips.
- Cookies can be stored for up to 1 week (at room temperature or in a refrigerator).
- Be careful, use only natural butter (peanut, almond, sunflower) for this recipe. If you use regular butter, the cookies will be oily.
How do you store cookie dough balls?
I like to eat this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites fresh. But they can be stored for 1 week in the refrigerator or at room temperature. Just transfer them to an airtight container.
- 1 ¼ cups canned chickpeas rinsed and patted dry with a paper towel;
- ½ cup plus 2 tbsp natural peanut butter (or almond butter), room temperature;
- ¼ cup honey;
- 2 tsp vanilla extract;
- 1 tsp baking powder;
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a food processor combine chickpeas, peanut butter, honey, vanilla extract, and baking powder until smooth.
- Transfer this thick and sticky dough into a bowl, add chips and mix well.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper or use a silicone mat. Moisten your hands with water. Then form this sticky dough into 1 ½ inch balls. Place them onto the prepared baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes.
Don’t lose this recipe? Take a second to PIN IT 😋
Leave a Reply