Hey, Christmas is on its way, and I know there is a lot to do at home. From decorating to shopping and what else not, in that much chaos, it becomes tough to come up with something delicious to treat your guests.
Are you looking for a super easy recipe? If so, then today I’m here with my super delicious recipe— Cake Mix chocolate chip Santa cookies. Yeah!!! This recipe is the best for Christmas.
Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Santa Cookies are the best, and children love them a lot and crave them. You can give these cookies to kids in the morning with a hot glass of milk. The recipe is super fun and easy.
To get puffy and soft cookies, you need to cut short the use of margarine. Add egg and cut on sugar. You can use pastry flour and baking powder, and lastly, refrigerate the dough before start baking.
- You need to properly melt the butter before adding butter to sugars when mixing.
- After that, just remove cookies from your oven only a few minutes before cookies are set. Make sure their centers are super soft, but they are cooked.
- Leave them for a few minutes after baking them before even placing your cookies to a cooling rack.
To get fully crisped, and crunchy cookies, all you need is to use butter and an appropriate amount of white sugar.
- 1 box of white cake mix.
- 2 large egg whites.
- 2 tablespoons flour.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil.
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips + extra to press on top of the cookies prior to baking.
- 1/4 cup red white and green holiday sprinkles.
- You need to preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- You can combine the cake mix, flour, egg whites, and oil and whisk them well. Now you need to add ¾ cup of chocolate chips
- After that, to make rolls, you need to roll the cookie dough into 1-2" size balls
- Slightly press down on your cookies, and add a few more choco chips.
- Lastly, you need to play them in the oven for 8-10 minutes