Are you looking for the best No-bake Cheesecake Recipe?
Then you came to the address. This recipe will not leave anyone indifferent. I think in your life there have probably already been some variations of cheesecakes. And mine too. My husbands and I even have a little tradition. When we first visit any cafe or bakery, we will definitely try a cheesecake.
After which we draw conclusions whether it is worth visiting this place again or not. Most recently, I combined cheesecake and chocolate brownie in one recipe for the first time. And it was also an interesting experience.
But there has never been such an inspired feeling that I said: “Yes! The best of the best.” And so that with every swallowed piece I would close my eyes with pleasure. Up to this day. Tell you more?
MY LAST VIDEO FOR PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE:
HOW TO COOK NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE RECIPE?
- First, let’s take a cracker. It can be any lean cracker, not particularly sweet and without a bright taste. The graham cracker is perfect here. Opened in a blender with sugar to a state of sand.
- Mix with melted butter. It will be more convenient to do this with your hands. You may have to add some more butter. As a result, the mass should clump in the hand during compression.
- Pour into the mold and ram, forming high sides. Leave in the refrigerator while we are preparing the filling.
- You Ask Me How Do You Make The Cheesecake Filling In No-bake Cheesecake Recipe?
Oh, the filling. Sheer tenderness.
- In a mixer, whip cream cheese with powdered sugar, then add sour cream and cold heavy cream and whip again.
- Pour into the finished crust and let it freeze for several hours, and preferably even at night. That’s all. But there are a few nuances.
- Do not use light cream cheese, as it has a different, finer texture and your cheesecake may not work. Further, sour cream and heavy cream should be of maximum fat content. Carefully read what is written on the packaging of your product.
- Choose a heavy cream with a fat content of at least 35% (or even higher!). Here’s the answer to the question How do you thicken a no-bake cheesecake. The right fat content and extra milk fat are what provide a thick filling and creaminess for the cheesecake.
The perfect complement to No-bake Cheesecake Recipe is berry sauce.
You can use blueberries, strawberries or raspberries. Simple berry sauce: Take 1 cup of fresh or frozen berries, add a couple of tablespoons of sugar, a teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of corn starch. Cook everything over low heat, stirring constantly, until thick.
And here is my favorite berry chia jam! Crush one cup of fresh or frozen berries, add half a cup of water, a couple of tablespoons of sugar and 1.5 ounces of chia seeds. Stir and leave in the refrigerator for a couple of hours to seed the jam.
PREPARATION TIP FOR NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE RECIPE:
- If you see in the cooking process that the ingredients were not good enough and your filling turned out to be liquid or does not whip well, then do not rush to throw everything in the trash.
- You can save the situation by adding gelatin to the mixture. Cook it according to the instructions and add 3/4 of the recommended amount. It will not be that kind of cheesecake, but at least you will not throw away the products in vain.
FAQ FOR THE BEST NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE RECIPE:
How long does homemade No-Bake Cheesecake last in the fridge?
- This cheesecake is well stored in the refrigerator for 6-8 days. Do not forget to cover it with cling film so that it does not dry out and does not absorb extraneous odors from the refrigerator. If you need to freeze a cheesecake, wrap the form in which you store it with cling film, then in a layer of foil. In the freezer, it can lie for about six months. Before serving, allow it to thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
Which is better bake or no-bake cheesecake?
- You know this is a very difficult question and everyone will have their own answer. Some people like red, while others like black. Someone loves noisy parties, while someone enjoys solitude in nature. To each his own.
What is the difference between these cheesecakes?
- They are all made from cream cheese and have cracker crust, but that’s all they have in common. Baked and non-baked cheesecakes have a different texture. A cheesecake without baking is light and airy, and the baked cheesecake is velvety and dense.
- In a baked cheesecake, we smoothly mix such ingredients as an egg, cheese, sugar and more, we try to make the air quantity is minimal. And in a cheesecake without baking, we beat the cheese and cream with a mixer at high speeds, saturating it with air as much as possible, to give an airy texture. As a result, a baked cheesecake looks like a thick custard, and without baking, it looks like a mousse.
Therefore, do not be afraid to try. Both options have the right to life.
MORE CHEESECAKE RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE!
- The Best No-bake Cheesecake
- The Best Coconut Cheesecake Bars Recipe Ever!
- Easy Coconut Cheesecake
- Cheesecake Brownies
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
THE BEST NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (7.25 ounces, about 13 rectangle graham crackers)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature (but not warm)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (4 ounces) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup cold heavy cream
- Combine the graham cracker and granulated sugar in a blender. Grind to a state of sand.
- Pour the crumbs into a deep bowl, add the melted butter and knead by hand. You may have to add some more butter. The mass should clump in the hand during compression.
- Pour everything into a round shape (9–9.5 inches in diameter), tamp with a cup with a straight bottom, forming high sides. Leave to freeze in the refrigerator while preparing the filling.
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Beat with a mixer until fluffy (about 2-3 minutes).
- Add sour cream and cold heavy cream, whisk for another 5 minutes.
- Pour into a crust and leave in the refrigerator for at least a few hours, and preferably all night. Cover the form with a cling film.
- Serve with berry sauce or fresh fruit.
- If you do not have a blender, the cracker can be folded into a durable plastic bag for freezing, tie and crush cookies with a rolling pin.
- Be careful when choosing a cold heavy cream. Its fat content should be at least 35%.