You are here and that means you are someone who adores coconut cheesecake bars. If that is the case, then allow us to invite you to discover our fabulous recipe to prepare the best coconut cheesecake bars as a professional.
If you follow the instructions and the recipe we provide you with, we bet you will make the most delicious coconut cheesecake bars which will leave your guests in awe! You will see that what you get here is definitely the easiest and quickest way to prepare the yummiest coconut cheesecake bars ever!
You can’t wait to find out our fabulous recipe to get like those creamy coconut cheesecake bars you ate somewhere in a luxurious restaurant? Well, keep reading, please!
Tips to make the perfect coconut cheesecake bars
- Full-fat cheese cream is what you should use to get the best result. Its soft texture is what coconut cheesecake bars dough really needs.
- For the sour cream, it is an important ingredient as it is the one that makes the batter creamy. That says; use merely full-fat sour cream.
- When it comes to sugar choose granulated sugar for better results.
- In this recipe, use both whole eggs and egg yolks.
- The kind of coconut milk you should use in this recipe is the one that is creamy and extra thick.
- Coconut extract is not a necessary ingredient here; you can use it just in case you want to maximize coconut flavour.
- Coconut cheesecake bars are sugary and sweet so it would be better if you use the unsweetened shredded coconut.
Want To Remember It? Take a second to PIN IT 😋
For the Graham Cracker Crust:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 4 ounces unsalted butter, melted
For the Coconut Cheesecake Bars:
- 3 (8 ounce) packages full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup full-fat sour cream, at room temperature
- 1 and 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs + 2 egg yolks, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract (optional)
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (the thick variety!)
- 1 and 1/4 cups finely shredded coconut (sweetened or unsweetened)
For the Coconut Mousse:
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon coconut cream (the thick variety)
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 4 ounces full-fat cream cheese, softened
- toasted coconut, for garnish
Graham Cracker Instructions:
- -The first thing to start with is preheating the oven to 350°. Spread heavy-duty aluminium foil on a 9×13-inch baking pan then spray it with your non-stick baking spray to ensure easy release for your graham cracker.
- -Mix sugar, butter and the graham cracker crumbs until they are totally blended then press the mixture into a 9×13-inch baking pan and bake for no more than 10 minutes.
- -The following step is concerned with letting the crust cool completely and reducing your oven to 325°.
Coconut cheesecake bars instructions:
- -In an electric mixer, mix and beat the cream cheese and the sour cream until it’s well-combined and silky; you can also use a bowl and your hand-held electric mixer.
- -Reduce the electric mixer speed so that you can add and beat sugar. Then add in the eggs as well as yolks and continue to beat until the three ingredients are totally blended.
- -Pour in the coconut extract and coconut milk and fold them using a rubber spatula. Then fold in your shredded coconut, do not stop mixing until you make sure that the ingredients are well combined.
- -In a prepared pan pour the cream cheese mixture you have, of course on top of the already baked crust.
- -Make sure that the oven is reduced to 325° then put the pan in it to bake for about 30 to 35 minutes; exactly until the edges of your cheesecake are puffed and the middle is not really set.
- -Then let the cheesecake bars uncovered in the baking pan outside of the oven for one hour then put them in the refrigerator to cool four at least four hours or even overnight; if you are not in hurry. We know that you can’t wait all that time to eat them but that’s necessary!
- -Before serving your cheesecake bars, lift them from the baking pan using your foil overhang and put them on a cutting board. After you top it with coconut cream do slice it into small squares using a sharp and large knife.
- -Finally, to make the coconut mousse; beat for 4 to 5 minutes the powdered sugar, coconut cream, heavy whipping cream as well as the coconut extract until you see that sugar is dissolved and you get firm peaks.
- -After that, whip some cream cheese before in another bowl and beat it until it becomes totally smooth.
- -Fold everything, the cheese cream and the whipped cream until they are completely blended.
- -Top your coconut cheesecake bars; which are already removed from the pan; with the mousse.
- Before serving, don’t forget to sprinkle the coconut cheesecake bars with toasted coconut. Now you can enjoy its fabulous taste!