There is a basic, classic and easy chocolate chip cookies recipe that everyone really loves; and that’s normal; it yields cookies that fit for a king! The greatest thing about this recipe is that even those little creative changes and additions to the basic recipe would result in different and tasty cookies to tease your taste buds. For example, you can add nuts, caramel, bananas or marshmallow, and crunchy graham crackers. The latter twist yields unbelievably scrumptious cookies that will blow your mind away. This mysterious cookies variation is called S’mores chocolate chip cookies.
Admittedly, s’ mores chocolate chip cookies are kid-friendly cookies par excellence. However, as adults, no one of us would possibly deny how heavenly sweet is the combination of crunchy graham crackers, gooey toasty marshmallows, and chocolate chips! They are just plain delicious.
Above that, all, Guess what! S’mores chocolate chip cookies recipe is super easy and quick. You won’t get bored to death when preparing it as it takes no more than 30 minutes to be ready to serve and enjoy. You only should make sure to follow our recipe and your S’ mores chocolate chip cookies will turn perfectly irresistible. Don’t forget to let us know how elegant are your S’ mores cookies; enjoy your baking!
S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/3 cups All-purpose flour
- ½ of a cup Crushed Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) Unsalted butter
- 1 cup Light-brown sugar
- ½ of a cup Granulated sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 2 cups Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Mini-marshmallows
- 2 pcs Crushed Graham crackers
- In a bowl, combine Graham cracker crumbs, salt, baking soda, flour, vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix granulated sugar, brown sugar and butter.
- Mix the batter with a blender for about three minutes.
- Add an egg into the mixture, mix everything. Add another egg and blend. After that, combine with the flour mixture. Beat until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips to the batter.
- Add marshmallows and crackers into a bowl
- Prepare a baking tray. Cover it with lightly greased parchment paper. Form round balls from the dough and place them on the baking tray.
- Add chocolate chips and marshmallows on top.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees, bake cookies for 10 minutes.
- Take out the baking tray from the oven, put the cookies on a cutting board, let them cool slightly.
- Serve the dessert, treat all of your household members with homemade cookies
- Have a tea-drinking party with your family.