Taco spaghetti is a fragrant, spicy, juicy dish with an amazing aroma. It is made with garlic, onion, ground beef, canned tomatoes, taco seasoning, spaghetti, cheddar cheese, and parsley.
This taco spaghetti is one of the easiest one-pot meals. It is an ideal choice for any dinner for tacos and spaghetti lovers as I am. Honestly, I can eat spaghetti every day.
This taco spaghetti is really quick to prepare, and the recipe consists of only a few steps. All you need to do is cook all of the ingredients in a very large skillet covered with a lid. Then, sprinkle with cheddar cheese and fresh parsley.
Isn’t taco spaghetti a great choice for dinner? Of course, you can make a sandwich or order a pizza, but will you be full? Imagine you come home, tired from work, but you still can cook an unusual dinner in 20 minutes only.
That’s so cool! the advantage of one-pot meals is that you don’t have to wash a lot of dirty dishes. You and your family will definitely like this recipe!
what is taco spaghetti?
Taco spaghetti is a delicious one-pot meal made with taco seasoning, garlic, onion, ground beef, tomatoes, water, spaghetti, cheddar cheese, and parsley. It’s a quick and easy dinner recipe for a taco and spaghetti lovers.
how to make taco spaghetti?
It is so easy to cook taco spaghetti because it’s a one-pot meal. Cook ground beef with chopped onion and minced garlic in a very large skillet.
Then, add canned tomatoes, water, taco seasoning, and spaghetti.
Cover with a lid and simmer until spaghetti is cooked. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese and cover with a lid.
Let the cheese melt. Then, garnish this delicious taco spaghetti with chopped fresh parsley. Enjoy!
what to serve with taco spaghetti?
I like this recipe so much because it is a one-pot meal. For me, it means a quick and easy incredible dish which you can eat without anything else. But, sometimes I serve this taco spaghetti with a fresh salad like Amish Broccoli Salad or Sweet Potato Fries!
how many calories in taco spaghetti?
Taco spaghetti is a high-calorie dish, but worth it. There is 497 kcal per serving. This recipe is for 4 servings.
How to make ONE POT TACO SPAGHETTI from scratch?
- Step 1. add 1 minced garlic clove, ¼ cup finely chopped onion, and 1 lb ground beef in a very large skillet. Break ground beef up into chunks with a spoon or spatula while cooking. Cook until ground beef is browned. Then, drain the excess fat.
- Step 2. Add 1 packet of taco seasoning, 1 can of diced tomatoes, and 2 cups of water to the skillet. Mix to combine. Then, add 8 oz spaghetti. Be sure that spaghetti is covered with the liquid.
- Step 3. Bring it to a boil. Then, reduce heat and cook on low heat with a lid for 12-15 minutes or until spaghetti is cooked, stirring occasionally. Remove the lid. Cook for a few minutes more or until excess liquid evaporates. Then, turn off the heat.
- Step 4. Add 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese to the skillet. Then, cover with a lid.
- Step 5. Let the cheese melt.
- Step 6. When cheese is melted add 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley and serve warm.
TIPS FOR BAKING THE PERFECT TACO SPAGHETTI
1) If you are planning to freeze this taco spaghetti, cook it until al dense.
2) If you want, you can replace cheddar with any of your favorite cheeses
3) You can use fresh chopped cilantro instead of parsley.
4) Also, you can add some salt as per your taste.
5) You can store this tasty taco spaghetti in the refrigerator for up to three days.
can you freeze taco spaghetti?
Sure, you can freeze this taco spaghetti. Let the taco spaghetti cool off completely. Then, place it into an airtight container or a freeze-safe plastic bag and store in the freezer for up to three months.
When you need a quick and tasty dinner, just remove the taco spaghetti from the freezer and heat in the microwave. You can also add more shredded cheese and fresh parsley to serve.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, HERE ARE A FEW MORE I THINK YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE!
- Jiffy Cornbread Casserole
- Doritos Chicken Casserole
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole
- Johnny Marzetti Casserole
ONE POT TACO SPAGHETTI
- - 1 clove garlic, minced;
- - ¼ cup finely chopped onion;
- - 1 lb ground beef;
- - 1 packet (1 oz) taco seasoning;
- - 1 can (14 oz) diced tomatoes;
- - 2 cups water;
- - 8 oz spaghetti, uncooked;
- - 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese;
- - 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped.
- Add garlic, onion, and ground beef to a large skillet. Break it up into chunks with a spoon or spatula while cooking. Cook until browned. Then, drain the excess fat.
- Add taco seasoning, diced tomatoes, and water. Mix to combine. Then, add spaghetti. Be sure that spaghetti is covered with the liquid. Bring to a boil. Then, reduce heat to low and cover skillet with a lid. Simmer for 12-15 minutes or until spaghetti is cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the lid. Cook for a few minutes more or until excess liquid evaporates. Turn off the heat.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese. Then, cover the skillet with a lid again. Let the cheese melt. Add chopped fresh parsley and serve immediately. Enjoy!