Have you ever tried the delicate, silky, and airy cherry yum yum? If not, then hurry to catch up! Souffle texture, melting in the mouth, will not leave anyone indifferent. And the cherry filling with a slight sourness balances the sweetness of the cake.
Cherry yum yum is one of the most favorite desserts in our family. Every time I fight and keep the defense by the refrigerator. I drive away everyone who wants to grab a tidbit of a gentle cheesecake before it cools down.
Naturally, as soon as I put it on the table – Bang! – and only crumbs remain from the pie.
Its charm lies in the fact that it is light and moderately sweet. Thus, it goes great for breakfast, afternoon snacks, or lunch.
How to make a cherry yum yum recipe?
- Start by creating a standard crust for all cheesecakes without baking.
- Crush the graham cracker, mix with melted butter, and hand-tamp to the bottom of your pan. Do not forget to leave a couple of tablespoons of butter crumbs for sprinkling.
- Beat the cream cheese adding sugar with a mixer until it fluffy, set aside.
- Beat with a mixer the heavy whipping cream with sugar and vanilla extract. You can skip this step if you are using COOL WHIP.
- Combine the cream cheese with heavy cream and knead with a spatula until mixed. Conditionally divide the creamy mass into two chats.
- Put one half on top of the graham crust. Then distribute the cherry filling evenly.
- After that, but the second half of the creamy mass. Flatten with a spatula and sprinkle the cheesecake with the rest of the butter crumbs.
- Refrigerate for several hours in the refrigerator. Done!
Which pan to use for cherry yum yum?
To get thick, beautiful creamy layers, use a 9 * 9-inch pan. It can be square or round. You can also take the split ring and get the whole cake!
To get the cheesecake out of the ring, gently draw with a thin and sharp knife between the wall of the ring and the cake.
Of course, you can stretch the entire filling to a 9 * 13 pan, or even more. But then your layers will not look so good. If you do not have a smaller form, increase the number of ingredients by 1,5-2 times.
- Add the almond extract to the creamy mixture. Almonds go well with cherries. You can also sprinkle the top of the cheesecake with almond chips.
- Cherry filling you can replace with blueberry or strawberry filling.
How to store cherry yum yum?
Try to cover your pan with a lid, cling film, or foil. Cheeses have the ability to absorb other odors from the refrigerator. And this can significantly spoil your dessert.
You can store it in the refrigerator for about 4-5 days. Do not leave the cheesecake for more than 2 hours at room temperature. It consists of dairy products, which quickly deteriorate outside the refrigerator.
CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME, CHEESECAKE RECIPES
- No-Bake Classic Woolworth Cheesecake
- The Best No-bake Cheesecake Recipe
- Easy Coconut Cheesecake
- The Best Coconut Cheesecake Bars Recipe Ever!
- Best No-bake Cheesecake
NO-BAKE CHERRY YUM YUM
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tbsp salted butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened to room temp.
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, divided use
- 2 cups 1-pint heavy whipping cream *
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 (21 oz) can cherry pie filling
- To begin, push the cracker graham to a state of sand. You can do this using a blender. Or put the cracker in a strong bag and crush it with a rolling pin.
- Melt the butter and combine with the cracker crumbs. The mass should clump in the hand. Put the crumbs in the pan and tamp with your hand.
- Using a mixer, whip the cream cheese with sugar until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream with sugar and vanilla extract. Beat a few minutes to high peaks.
- Combine the whipped cream and cream cheese. Stir with a silicone spatula, quickly, but gently, until mixed.
- Conditionally divide the cream mixture into 2 parts. Put one part on top of the crust and spread. Lay out the cherry filling. Cover the remaining half of the creamy mixture. Level with a spatula and sprinkle with the remaining creamy butter crumbs.
- Put in the refrigerator for several hours, or better at night.
- You can try to replace graham cracker with lean cookies.
- Use heavy whipping cream with a high percentage of fat content. Not less than 35%.
- Cream cheese is also worth choosing with a high percentage of fat content.