Light, airy, moderately sweet, without baking, lemon confectionery. Yes, it’s all about him! Welcome, No Bake Cheesecake Recipe!
Imagine a situation. You came to the cafe and you are very hungry. You ordered a soup, a side dish with salad, coffee, and dessert. You’ve already eaten the main food; dessert time is right. You bite off a piece and understand that you are so sugary that you will have to give the dessert to the waiter. A familiar story?
Our cheesecake does not apply to such. And having tried it once, you will definitely want it again. Thanks to its airiness, the dessert eats up in no time.
How to Make a No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe?
The preparation of this treat consists of two parts. The first part is a crust consisting of ground crackers and butter. Leave some crumbs of cookies to sprinkle. The second part is the filling. First, you need to whip the heavy cream. Secondly, beat the cream cheese with sugar until a lush consistency. Then pour boiling water over lemon jelly until all the gelatin has dissolved. You need to wait for a little while the jelly cools down. Now we can combine all the ingredients and mix quickly but gently. It remains only to pour the filling into the form, sprinkle with the remnants of crumbs and cool.
How to store No Bake Cheesecake Recipe?
Cover the cheesecake dish with cling film, foil or a lid. Put in the refrigerator and store no more than 6 days. For freezing, pack the cheesecake tightly and store it in the freezer for 5-6 months. Before serving, defrost overnight in the refrigerator.
What could go wrong with the No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe?
- Choose heavy cream with the greatest percentage of fat content (at least 35%). A low percentage of fat heavy cream will not give the desired texture for the cake.
- The same goes for cream cheese. Light or low-fat cheese leave for other recipes. To create the right texture you need a high percentage of fat content.
- Jelly can cool quickly and form lumps when combined with whipped cream and cream cheese. To save the situation, strain the entire mass through a layer of gauze, remove lumps.
TIPS TO MAKE CLASSIC WOOLWORTH CHEESECAKE
- Add vanilla while whipping cream for a subtle flavor.
- Grate the chocolate bar on a grater. Sprinkle with it the cheesecake on top, instead of crushed crackers.
- Garnish the cheesecake with fresh berries before serving.
How do you thicken a no-bake cheesecake?
Several thickeners work in this recipe at once. First, the most powerful is the gelatin. When cooling, it creates a dense texture and holds the whole cake. Heavy cream with a high percentage of fat content (at least 35%) when cooling also thickens the texture.
How do you make cheesecake filling?
First, you need to whip the heavy cream to high peaks. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese with sugar. Next, prepare lemon jelly according to the instructions and gradually combine everything together. All three ingredients are best mixed by hand.
Is No-Bake Cheesecake better than baked cheesecake?
There is no definite answer to this question. I can say for sure that both pies differ in texture. The cheesecake without baking is airy and light, reminiscent of mousse. Baked cheesecake is more dense and velvety. It looks like a thick custard. Try both options and find the best one for yourself.
CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME, EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
- Cheesecake Brownies
- The Best No-bake Cheesecake Recipe
- Easy Coconut Cheesecake
- The Best Coconut Cheesecake Bars Recipe Ever!
How long can cheesecake sit out?
The composition of the cheesecake includes milk-containing products. They belong to the category of perishable. Thus, store it at room temperature for no more than two hours. Then cover and refrigerate.
HOW TO MAKE NO BAKE CLASSIC WOOLWORTH CHEESECAKE
NO BAKE CLASSIC WOOLWORTH CHEESECAKE
- 1 3oz lemon jell-0
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 box graham cracker crumbs (3 cups) more for thicker crust divided
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 8oz cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 can evaporate milk, well chilled or 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Grind the graham cracker in a blender to sand.
- Melt the butter and combine it with 3/4 of the cracker crumbs. The mass should clump in the hand during compression. If this does not happen, add more melted butter.
- Put the mass into the mold and tamp with your hands or the flat bottom of the cup.
- Pour lemon jelly with a cup of boiling water, stir until dissolved. Let it cool while preparing the filling.
- Beat the chilled heavy cream to a thick cream and high peaks.
- Separately, whip the cream cheese with sugar and lemon juice until lush.
- Add lemon jelly to the cheesecake cream and mix.
- Combine everything with whipped cream. Quickly but gently knead with a spatula and put in a mold. Flatten with a spatula.
- Sprinkle with the remnants of crushed crackers. Cool the cheesecake in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours. Ideally, leave it in the refrigerator overnight.
- If you do not have a blender, fold the cracker in a strong bag and crush it on a cutting board with a rolling pin.
- If the jelly has time to solidify, you can melt it again over low heat, stirring constantly. Then cool slightly and use.
- To make the cream beat faster, use powdered sugar instead of sugar.