I know love cannot be bought, but you can cook these marry my chicken for the one you love. You may be surprised, but this marry me chicken can be prepared in half an hour.
MARRY ME CHICKEN
For me, the main ingredient that gives an amazing and unique taste to these chicken breasts are sun-dried tomatoes. Firstly, they are very tasty, and secondly, they are very beautiful.
But their main advantage is their piquancy and oiliness. Chopped sun-dried tomatoes taste really good with heavy cream and chicken broth. Oh yes, they make chicken breasts so juicy. I think I’ll cook more than one dish with this sauce. I really like it.
When I first cooked marry me chicken for my close friends, they thought I spent a lot of time in the kitchen preparing this dish. It doesn’t taste like a homemade dish cooked in half an hour.
These chicken breasts are so extraordinary and tasty like the chef’s dish. Marry Me Chicken is exactly the dish that should be prepared for a romantic evening with wine and candles.
HOW TO MAKE MARRY ME CHICKEN
Follow the recipe below, and make sure to read through the frequently asked questions and pro tips to bake the Best chicken recipe.
- First, heat olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on each side. Transfer them to a skillet. Sear for 5 minutes on each side until golden.
- Transfer the chicken breasts to a plate when golden on each side. Don’t turn off the heat.
- Add minced garlic to a skillet. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add thyme, red pepper flakes, chicken broth, and heavy cream. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. The sauce should become thicker.
- Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes and grated parmesan cheese, stir. Turn off the heat.
- Return the chicken breasts to the skillet. Spoon the sauce over the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until completely cooked. Sprinkle with grated parmesan and fresh basil. Serve warm.
what to serve with chicken?
I like to serve this chicken with Rigatoni pasta, Mexican Rice, Mexican Potatoes, and vegetables with crispy bread. Honestly, it seems to me that this is exactly the dish that can be served with anything.
- You don’t need to cook the chicken breasts completely in a skillet, just sear it on each side until golden. We will bake the chicken breasts in the oven with the sauce until cooked.
- Add your favorite herbs if you don’t like basil or thyme.
Check Out These Awesome, Chicken Recipes
MARRY ME CHICKEN
- 3 large chicken breasts;
- 1 tbsp olive oil;
- ½ tsp salt;
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper;
- 2 garlic cloves, minced;
- 1 tsp thyme;
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes;
- ¾ cup chicken broth;
- ½ cup heavy cream;
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped;
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- basil leaves.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet. Place chicken breasts in the skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Cook 5 minutes per side until golden. Then, transfer the chicken breasts to a plate.
- Add garlic to the skillet, cook for 1 minute. Then, add thyme, red pepper flakes, chicken broth, and heavy cream. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes and grated parmesan cheese, stir. Remove the skillet from the heat.
- Transfer cooked chicken breasts back to the skillet, spoon the sauce over the chicken. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until completely cooked. Sprinkle with grated cheese and fresh basil while warm.