I like brownies so much, and I don’t know anyone who appreciated this cake in a bad way. These juicy and delicate brownies will easily melt in your mouth with their light crust and indulgent chocolate flavor.
Even newbies can make homemade brownies now following this easy recipe.
Of course, there are other kinds of brownies like caramel brownies, but chocolate is always a winner. And other ready mixes don’t compare with this recipe.
You shouldn’t need a lot of ingredients, and you won’t need a lot of time (~15 minutes), you can say, that these cakes are made on their own.
I am sure that you can cook these homemade brownies, your guest will definitely ask you to share the recipe and call you the best pastry-cook!
You can’t imagine the amazing smell coming from the oven, the intensity of the chocolate smell will sweep your feet away.
it is very hard to resist until cooked, these 40 minutes will feel long and dreamy. a cup of tea or hot chocolate is the perfect duo with a piece of brownie ready to be served and enjoyed with your kids or friends.
How do you make Homemade Brownie from scratch?
- Step 1. Grind the bittersweet chocolate and butter, put it in a deep bowl that can be used in the microwave, and melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave. Then you should stir every 15 seconds with a spoon to make the mass homogeneous.
- Step 2. add the resulting mass of cacao using a whisk in order to avoid creating lumps
- Step 3. Combine sugar and eggs in a bowl, beat the mixture until creamy and airy.
- Step 4. add flour and salt to the egg mixture, mix with a spatula.
- Step 5. combine the flour with chocolate chips and mix; the dough should be thick and consistent.
- Step 6. cover the shape with 9×9 inches parchment paper.
- Step 7. pour the dough and put it into the mold, bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, check after 25 minutes with toothpick’s help it should come out clean, if not give it another 5mintes until ready, you can get this form.
- Step 8. Let the brownies sit and cool off then cut them in portions.
WHAT MAKES HOMEMADE BROWNIE FUDGIER?
There are some ideal proportions of chocolate, butter, and dough. In this amount of ingredients, brownies get sweet as fondant.
HOW LONG DO HOMEMADE BROWNIES LAST?
These homemade brownies will last for 4-5 days, I am sure to tell you these irresistible delicate brownies will be all eaten by the next day.
CAN YOU FREEZE HOMEMADE BROWNIE?
Yes, of course, you can freeze them in a container with a cover and keep them for up to 3 months. The main idea is to cool off in the fridge for a couple of hours first, and then you can eat it.
- You can use another shape, but then you get less thin or thicker brownies. Also, the cooking time will change, if the form is bigger, you get less time to bake.
- Chopped nuts can be added to chocolate brownies if desired.
- You don’t cut the cakes until it has slightly cooled off, the taste of the cakes won’t depend on this, and the dough should be equally sharp, especially from the inside.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
- Butterfinger Chocolate And Peanut Butter Lush
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
THE BEST HOMEMADE BROWNIES
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup salted butter, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Melt the butter and chocolate in the microwave, stirring occasionally, until homogenous. Then you should add the cocoa and the chocolate cream mass and stir again so that there are no lumps.
- Then beat the sugar and eggs with a whisk or mixer, add flour and salt, mix with a wooden spatula.
- Combine both mixes and mix, you get a thick dough, add chocolate chips.
- Pour the dough into a puffed parchment pan and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. You may need a little less or more time, check with a toothpick if the brownies are ready. When the cake is slightly cooled off, remove it from the mold and cut it in portions.
- The main idea is not to overcook the brownies, this way brownies won’t be dried, I also focus on the toothpick tip.
- I like keeping the brownies under cling film, to maintain its the wetness and moist inside.
- In case you don’t have bittersweet chocolate, you can just add additional 4 servings of chocolate chips.