Cakes and pastries are a delicacy that is impossible to resist. Desserts are an indispensable element of any festive feast. Desserts are part of parties with friends, children’s parties, family tea parties, or potluck party.
But sometimes there is not enough time for their preparation, or there is simply no desire to turn on the oven.
Do you know this situation?
If so, then I have good news for you. There are a fairly large number of recipes for sweet dishes that can be prepared without too much effort. And there are not only cakes made from ready-made cakes, ice cream, and fruit salads with whipped cream.
Once I tried this wonderful dessert – Butterfinger lush and you forever became ITS fan. You will really like this dessert not only for its taste but also for the ease of preparation.
To cook Butterfinger lush, you do not need special culinary skills. The main thing is to have the necessary list of products for cooking.
If you have children, ask them to help you with cooking. My children and I love to cook this dish. My main task is to control the accuracy of the proportions and the layout of the layers.
HOW TO MAKE BUTTERFINGER LUSH?
Desserts are prepared very simply and do not need any special culinary skills. Unlike regular cakes and pastries, no flour or eggs are needed to make them. Almost all the products that are needed for this recipe you can buy in advance and use only when necessary.
BUTTERFINGER LUSH CAN BE FROZEN?
The dessert has whipped cream and pudding, so I would not recommend freezing it. You don’t spoil the dish, but it can affect the taste.
Tips to make Butterfinger Chocolate;
- If you do not have Butterfingers, you can replace them with other candies similar in composition.
- The dish is very sweet, so if you take it on a visit, make sure everyone can eat it.
- Chocolate pudding can be replaced with vanilla pudding, it will also be tasty
- Cooking this dish in portioned molds is also a good idea.
CAN I STORE BUTTERFINGER LUSH?
There are no perishable products in the dish, so the dessert can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 6 days.
More Chocolate Recipes You’ll Love
- Ritz Cracker Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Best Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Ooey Gooey Cake
- 32 Oreo cookies
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 bag mini Butterfingers
- 1 (16-ounce) container Cool Whip, divided
- 1 (5.9-ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- Prepare a 9X13 inch (or another size suitable in volume) baking dish. Grind the oreo cookies and melt the butter. Mix everything in a medium bowl. Put in the freezer for 10-25 minutes.
- Crush 6 mini Butterfingers. Using a mixer, beat the cheese cream, add the Cool Whip and peanut butter. Pour crushed Butterfingers into the dill. Put in a baking dish on a layer of oreo cookies.
- In a separate bowl, prepare your chocolate pudding, following the instructions on the packaging. Cool in a bowl for 3-4 minutes and put in a baking dish on previous layers.
- Put the remaining Cool Whip on the dessert, sprinkle with crashed Butterfingers. Keep in the refrigerator until serving.
Leave a Reply