Are there real connoisseurs of chocolate in chocolate?
There is never too much chocolate, do you really think so?
Then you are definitely here! You must admit that there are never many holidays, especially if you want to please yourself sweet legally. Here is a great occasion! In anticipation of Valentine’s Day, be sure to try making this cake and your loved ones will be extremely happy and satisfied.
The recipe is quite simple and quick, and most importantly, you can cook it without any special culinary skills, without special culinary techniques and using the minimum amount of ingredients. Oh, I still haven’t told you? There is not a drop of flour in this pie.
How do you like this combination?
The delicate texture will conquer you from the first eaten piece. Garnish the cake with any berries. This may be raspberries and blueberries. Or caramelized orange slices. Thinly sliced almonds. even slices of tropical fruits. Everything is limited only by your imagination.
You can spread the topping strictly symmetrically, or you can pour it out with a slide, it does not matter. Add some powdered sugar on top for an even more festive look and I’m more than sure that you will want to make this cake again and again.
- In order to cut beautiful even pieces, use a sharp and clean knife, wiping it after each cut.
- For decoration, you can also use ice cream or whipped cream.
FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE FAQ:
What is a flourless cake made of?
This cake consists mainly of chocolate. First, you need to melt all the chocolate and butter. In a separate bowl, combine sugar, salt, vanilla, eggs and beat until foamy. Combine with the cooled chocolate, add the cocoa powder and mix until smooth. Pour the mixture into a mold and bake. We cover the cake with icing from a melted mixture of butter and chocolate, decorate with icing sugar and berries.
How long will flourless chocolate cake keep?
This cake can be stored for about two days at room temperature. Just remember to cover it. It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days from the preparation moment in an airtight container. Try to store the berries in a separate container and decorate the cake immediately before serving.
Do you refrigerate flourless chocolate cake?
Yes, you can make a cake in advance and freeze it.
Wrap the cooked cooled cake in cling film, then in foil or put in a container with a lid.
In the freezer, the cake can be stored for about six months.
Does flourless mean gluten-free?
Yes! Definitely. There is not a drop of wheat flour in this pie that should not be consumed by people with gluten intolerance. So enjoy this gluten-free dessert in full.
HOW TO MAKE FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup semi sweet or bittersweet chocolate chips (or half of each)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2/3 cup high-quality semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a round 8″ cake pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray. Set aside. Preheat oven to 375°.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Add the chocolate and stirring slowly, melt it over low heat.
- Mix sugar, salt, vanilla, add eggs and beat well until foamy. Then pour in the cooled chocolate, add the cocoa powder and mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a mold and bake for 25 minutes or until the toothpick comes out dry from the cake.
- Let the cake cool slightly and remove it from the mold.
- For the glaze, mix butter and chocolate in a saucepan and melt in a water bath, stirring constantly. Cover the cake with icing and leave it in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Garnish with berries and icing sugar.
Don’t lose this recipe? Take a second to PIN IT
This cake was delicious this cake was delicious! Put a dab butter in a glass loaf pan stuck it in the oven for a minute or so while I put the rest of the butter and mini semi sweet chocolate chips in a small skillet on top of the stove to melt then quickly turn it off and stirred till melted completely. Oh, I forgot and mixed all the other ingredients including the cocoa in one bowl and beat it fluffy. I talked in and now cool chocolate be a little dumped in the buttered pan and baked it, no lining, picked it about 30 minutes at 350, melted some more butter and chocolate chips, let pglaze and cake cool five or six minutes, got impatient and just kind of dumped it down the middle and spread it with my spoon I was scraping the skillet with. And this cake turned out incredibly delicious and after going around side of the loaf pan with my table knife able to slice it into bread like size pieces. Very moist and held together looking for all the world like chocolate cake with flour in it. So yummy!
Thanks for taking the time to come back and let me know what worked for you, Glenndora. I appreciate the 5 stars.