These chocolate chip cookies drive everyone crazy! Sweet, a little crispy, mild, chocolate chip cookies fell in love with me from the first piece, it is really fantastic! The incredible explosion of sensations, I can’t convey in words.
This photo doesn’t convey how it is delicious. I think when you will cook it one time, next time you will cook more, this is my favorite recipe for chocolate chip bars.
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS
Even on any occasion, guests will estimate it as a dessert for tea. You should try chocolate chip cookie bars – it’s culinary – it’s a culinary masterpiece, I don’t know anyone, who doesn’t want to try this one.
A student can handle this recipe, let’s try to cook! The recipe is so simple; you should take a couple of arms…and some ingredients.
How to make chocolate chip bars?
- You should cover completely with foil and sprinkle with non-stick oil.
- Then you should mix arid ingredients, flour, salt, and soda.
- After that, you should mix melted butter with two kinds of sugar to uniformity, then add eggs, yolk, and vanilla and mix again.
- You should add flour gradually, salt and soda stirring slowly into the resulting mixture. When you add half of the arid mixture, you will begin to add chocolate crisps. After you connected all ingredients, you should mix it until smooth dough.
- Then you should put the dough on a baking sheet to the level, sprinkle on top of the remaining chocolate chips. 6. You should bake in the oven at 325 degrees during 20-25 minutes. You can cut portioned chocolate bars after it cooled slightly.
How long to bake chocolate chip cookie bar?
You should bake a chocolate chip cookie bar before gold crust formation and while cookies on top won’t harden.
The baking sheet should be set to the middle-lower position; so that the top of the cookies doesn’t burn (it takes about 20-25 minutes in a preheated oven to 325 degrees).
If you will bake a little longer, cookies turn out to be crispier in taste, and if you stick to this time, it will be soft and buttery.
Can you make chocolate chip cookies into bars?
Due to the fact that the dough is very thick, it’s much easier to bake chocolate cookies in one large firm, and then cut it into bars of the size which you need.
How to make Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Step 1. You should form 9 x 13 foil to bed covers and sides. Then you should grease just a little bit of butter on top of the foil so it’s easier to get the cookies out when it’s ready.
Step 2. You should melt butter beat in a large bowl butter sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
Step 3. When the mass becomes homogeneous, you should add eggs, yolk, and vanilla, drive in the mass again.
Step 4. In another bowl, you should mix the flour with salt and baking salt.
Step 5. Then you should pour carefully this dry mixture into a large bowl with a wet mixture and stir with a rubber spatula when half of the ingredients you connect, start pouring chocolate chips and also mix the rubber spatula until the mixture are completely combined.
Step 6. You should put the dough into a baking dish and flatten it with an even layer of thick dough, so use a spatula or oil your fingertips a little with oil and flatten with your hands a little more chocolate chips on the dough, lightly press it.
Step 7. You should preheat at the oven to 325 degrees and set the stand to the middle-lower position, place a baking sheet there and bake 20-25 minutes until the cookies on top turn golden and slightly hard to the touch, you will see in appearance that it is already ready. If you want a soft and melting texture in the mouth, then you don’t overdo it with a baking time
Step 8. You should give some time to cool ready and cut it into pieces.
Can you freeze chocolate chip cookie bars?
Yes, of course, you can freeze it and it will be kept well in the freezer, after defrosting they will be delicious like before it.
It is perfect to freeze chocolate chip cookies bars in parchment paper, with it chocolate cookies won’t lose form.
But I want to give you the advice to defrost it, firstly remove it from the freezer, put it in the fridge for a couple of hours, and then you can get it out of and store it at room temperature.
In fact, if you cooked these cookies, you will eat all and you won’t have something to eat, but it is a good idea to cook it earlier for guests, for example, when you haven’t got enough time to cook.
No one will guess that these cookies aren’t freshly baked.
Baking Tips For chocolate chip cookie bars
1. If you cook chocolate bars for many people, you can get a huge form and double the ingredients, you should consider that cooking time will increase with it.
2. You can freeze the dough before baking if you need to cook it for a certain date, and then unfreeze the dough in the fridge and also bake.
3. If you haven’t got any butter, you can replace it with margarine, I made it recently and it was perfect.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
- NO BAKE CHOCOLATE OATMEAL BARS
- PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH BITES RECIPE
- CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- TOLL HOUSE® FAMOUS FUDGE
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS
- 2 c. + 2 T. all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 T. unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- You should the form 9 x 13 foil to bed covers and sides. Then you should grease just a little bit of butter on top of the foil so it’s easier to get the cookies out when it’s ready.
- You should melt butter beat in a large bowl butter sugar and brown sugar until smooth. When the mass becomes homogeneous, you should add eggs, yolk, and vanilla, drive in the mass again.
- You should connect flour, salt, sugar, then begin to combine this dry mix with the wet mix. when you combine a half, begin to add chocolate chips. Mix all ingredients before uniformity.
- You should shape the dough into shape.
- You should preheat at the oven to 325 degrees and bake 20-25 minutes until it is already ready.
- You should allow some time to cool and cut into pieces.
- If you want more chocolate cookies, you can add more cocoa to the flour, then it will turn brown.
- To remove the foil from the finished cookies easily, you should grease the foil with a little oil.
- When you are baking, you should look at the state of your cookies, because the oven is different, you may need a little more or a little less time to bake it.