These chocolate chip cookies will drive everyone crazy! Chewy and moist from the inside while crispy from the outside.
I fell in love with these chocolate chip cookies from the first bite, it is really fantastic! The incredible explosion of sensations, I can’t convey in words.
How to make Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Step 1. You should form 9 x 13 foil to bed covers and sides. Then grease just a little bit of butter on top of the foil so it’s easier to get the cookies out when they’re ready.
- Step 2. You should melt butter beat in a large bowl butter sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
- Step 3. When the mixture becomes homogeneous, you should add eggs, yolk, and vanilla, stir the mixture again.
- Step 4. In another bowl, you should mix the flour with salt and baking salt.
- Step 5. in a large bowl carefully mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients. Stir with a rubber spatula when half of the ingredients connect, then start pouring chocolate chips and also mix with the rubber spatula until the mixture is completely combined.
- Step 6. Pour the dough into a baking dish and flatten in an even thick layer. Use a spatula or oil your fingertips to flatten the dough, add more chocolate chips, and lightly press it on the dough.
- Step 7. You should preheat the oven to 325 degrees and set the stand to the middle-lower position, place the baking sheet there and bake for 20-25 minutes until the cookies on top turn golden and slightly hard to the touch, that’s how you check their readiness. If you want a soft and melting texture in the mouth, you should not overcook the cookies.
- Step 8. Give it some time to cool then cut it into pieces when ready, enjoy.
How long to bake chocolate chip cookie bar?
You should bake chocolate chip cookies bar before gold crust formation and while cookies on top won’t harden.
The baking sheet should be set to the middle-lower position; so that the top of the cookies doesn’t burn (it takes about 20-25 minutes in a preheated oven to 325 degrees).
If you will bake a little longer, cookies turn out to be crispier in taste, and if you stick to this time, it will be soft and buttery.
Can you freeze chocolate chip cookie bars?
Yes, of course, you can freeze it and it will be kept well in the freezer, defrost before serving.
It is perfect to freeze chocolate chip cookies bars in parchment paper so the chocolate cookies won’t lose form.
But I want to give you the advice to defrost it, firstly remove it from the freezer, put it in the fridge for a couple of hours, and then you can get it out of and store it at room temperature.
Baking Tips For chocolate chip cookie bars
- If you cook chocolate bars for many people, you can get a larger baking dish and double the ingredients, you should consider that cooking time will increase with it.
- You can freeze the dough before baking if you need to cook it for a certain date, and then unfreeze the dough an bake.
- If you haven’t got any butter, you can replace it with margarine, I used it recently and it was perfect.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
- NO BAKE CHOCOLATE OATMEAL BARS
- PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH BITES RECIPE
- CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- TOLL HOUSE® FAMOUS FUDGE
- 2 c. + 2 T. all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 T. unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- You should the form 9 x 13 foil to bed covers and sides. Then you should grease the top of the foil with butter so it’s easier to get the cookies out when they’re ready.
- Melt butter, ina large bowl beat butter sugar and brown sugar until smooth. When the mixture becomes homogeneous. Add eggs, yolk, and vanilla, stir the mixture again.
- Connect flour, salt, sugar, then begin to combine this dry mix with the wet mix. When you combine a half, begin to add chocolate chips. Mix all ingredients before uniformity.
- Shape the dough into an even thick layer.
- Preheat at the oven to 325 degrees and bake for 20-25 minutes until ready.
- Allow some time to cool then cut into pieces.
- If you want more chocolate cookies, you can add more cocoa to the flour, it will turn brown.
- To remove the foil from the finished cookies easily, you should grease the foil with a little oil.
- When you are baking, you should look at the state of your cookies, because the oven is different, you may need a little more or a little less time to bake it.
Leave a Reply