On vacation, I found out a new interesting breakfast recipe. My family likes baking so much, especially homelike. All my close people appreciate Sticky Bun Breakfast; this is a very sweet bun, which consists of syrup and sugar, chopped nuts would be nice for all, both – child and adult.
Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring
The recipe is very simple, even children can try to cook it on their own, of course, when parents are near. You shouldn’t knead the dough or do complex manipulations – all is very simple.
Last time I cooked this sweet bun for my guests and everyone asked me about this bun’s recipe, I think that it’s 100% success! You know that there aren’t any secrets; it is just a mix of ingredients which is very delicious.
How to make Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring
- Step 1. You should melt butter and mix with syrup, mix with a whisk until smooth.
- Step 2. If you want to add nuts, chop it, I chop it with my blender’s help to finely crumbs.
- Step 3. Then you should mix sugar and cinnamon, add nuts, and mix.
- Step 4. Then you should pour out half of the butter with syrup in the form.
- Step 5. After it, you should sprinkle half of the sugar mixture over the butter.
- Step 6. You should layout cookies in a circular shape in a way to overlap each other and there is no free space. You should have a ring form
- Step 7. You should pout the remaining oil and sprinkle nut mixture with sugar on the top.
- Step 8. You should bake in the oven at 375’ for 20 minutes. Then you should take out our ready meal of the oven, let it stand for a couple of minutes, and put on a plate.
Baking Tips For Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring
1. Take not only brown sugar but also a usual or for example, coconut.
2. You should take other your favorite nuts instead of almond, it attaches saturated aroma with cinnamon to our buns.
3. I like experimenting with syrups, taste changes a lot because of it. Sometimes I male it with caramel syrup, sometimes with useful syrup of agave, with these affects the bus becomes more helpful.
Can I store the breakfast ring?
Yes, of course, it is stored very well at room temperature, but as for me, I like putting buns in a container and cover them in order not to give them wind up and lose their form.
You can keep buns over 3-4 days, nothing will happen to them, but I am sure that you will eat this maximum for 1-2 days.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, HERE ARE A FEW MORE I THINK YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE!
- A Lemon Cake To Die For!
- Butter Pecan Cookies For Tea Time
- Jamaican Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Donut Muffins
- Old Fashioned Apple Crisp
- Easy Peach Cobbler
Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring
- 2 small tubes refrigerator buttermilk biscuits OR 1 tube Pillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuits
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 C. pancake syrup
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/3 C. packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 C. chopped pecans, optional
- 1/4 C. chopped almonds, optional
- Melt butter and mix it with syrup. Then, you should lay out half of butter with syrup in the form.
- If you want, you can chop nuts, mix with brown sugar, and add cinnamon. Then you should pour half of the resulting mass into the form over butter.
- Lay out cookies in a circular shape, in the way not to have a free space. You should pout the remaining oil and sprinkle nut mixture with sugar on the top.
- Bake in the oven at 375’ for 20 minutes. Then you should take out our ready meal of the oven, let it stand for a couple of minutes and put on a plate.:
- If you have an old form, oil it before baking slightly on the sides so that the buns don’t stick.
- You can bake not only in one form but also in others, in this form you will have a very beautiful delicious ring.
- It is very important not to overexpose Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring in the oven, look at the crust; it has to be golden and ruddy.