I like to make it for breakfast during winter to remind myself of wonderful summer days. So, if you don’t have fresh peaches in winter, you can use frozen one for this Easy peach cobbler recipe.
Just let them thaw and dry on a paper towel. This cobbler is really good for breakfast; it will melt in your mouth.
I really like those mornings when I don’t have to rush somewhere, I can cook my favorite dessert and enjoy.
By the way, this easy peach cobbler recipe is an excellent choice to prepare when you need to take a dish to a friend’s house or when they suddenly stop by. This recipe is easy to prepare and super delicious!
It is certain that this peach cobbler really will melt in your mouth. Its rich peach flavor can drive anyone crazy.
We once ate an entire cobbler in half an hour, but if you have leftovers, you can store it in the refrigerator, and heat it a little in the microwave before serving. Serve it when warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Tips to make EASY PEACH COBBLER
- You can adjust the amount of sugar in the recipe to your preferences.
- You can use fresh or frozen peaches.
How many peaches are 4 cups?
Usually, there are 6 peeled and sliced peaches in 4 cups. You need only 2 cups of peaches for this recipe.
Why is my peach cobbler gummy?
There are two main reasons this peach cobbler turned out gummy: first, if you use canned peaches, and secondly if you overcook it.
Peach Cobbler can also be gummy if you have heated the leftovers in the microwave for a very long time.
How do you can peaches for beginners?
If you are a beginner in cooking, and you don’t know how to prepare this sweet peach cobbler, be sure to follow this recipe.
To cook a tasty peach cobbler you just need to use the number of ingredients that are written below.
Also, you have to remember don’t mix cobbler layers.
First, pour the melted butter into a pan.
Then, pour batter over the melted butter.
Lay peach slices on top of the batter. Sprinkle with light brown sugar. Bake and enjoy it!
Should you refrigerate peach cobbler?
You can store peach cobbler in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME, PEACHE RECIPES
- PEACHES AND CREAM CAKE
- BEST PEACH COBBLER CRUMBLE BARS
- CUSTARD PEACH PIE
- GRANDMOTHER FAVORITE PEACH COBBLER
- HOMEMADE FRESH PEACH CRISP RECIPE
EASY PEACH COBBLER
- - 2 cups peaches;
- - ¼ cup butter, melted;
- - ½ cup flour;
- - 1 cup sugar, divided;
- - 1 tsp baking powder;
- - ⅓ tsp salt;
- - ⅓ cup milk;
- - 1 egg;
- - ¼ tsp vanilla extract;
- - ½ tsp cinnamon;
- - ¼ tsp nutmeg;
- - ¼ cup light brown sugar.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix flour, ⅔cup sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix well. Add milk and egg. Mix until combined.
- Add melted butter to a9-inch glass pan. Then, pour batter over melted butter.
- Peel and slice peaches then place it in a bowl. Add ⅓ cup of sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix until combined. Lay peach slices on top of the batter in a pan. Sprinkle with light brown sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 min or until brown. Serve with ice cream.