Chocolate chip mug cookie is a quick sweetness with a minimum of ingredients and a minimum of your time. Imagine how cool it is? 5 minutes from the start of cooking to the finished result. If you’re tired of recipes where you get 2-3 pounds of cookies and don’t know where to put them, then try the mug cookie, Check out this awesome Microwave Vanilla mug cake recipe.
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES IN THE MICROWAVE?
- Put 2 tablespoons of butter in a mug and melt it in the microwave (about 10 seconds).
- Add the egg yolk to the melted butter and stir with a spoon. The melted butter should not be hot, otherwise, the egg yolk will cook in it.
- Add both types of sugar and salt, mix.
- Then, add the sifted flour and beat thoroughly with a spoon so that there are no lumps.
- Add chocolate chips, stir. Use a spoon or a napkin to clean out the remaining dough off the free walls of the mug.
- Place the mug in the microwave and cook for 1 minute. In a 1000 watt microwave, I set the power to no more than 80%. If you are not sure about the selected mode and power of the microwave, cook for 40 seconds. Open and test the cookie with a skewer. Then cook for another 10 or 20 seconds until ready. The top will be light yellow. Do not overcook or the cookies will be too dry. Let the cookie cool in the mug for a few minutes and serve.
CAN CHOCOLATE CHIP MUG COOKIE BE MADE IN A BOWL?
Definitely yes. Choose a small bowl for preparing, then microwave cookie dough in it.
CAN I USE DIFFERENT FLAVORED CHOCOLATE CHIPS?
Of course, these can be chocolate chips or chunks. White, dark, or semi-sweet chocolate. Just measure out 2 tablespoons and add exactly the chocolate at hand to the dough.
- The melted butter should not be hot, otherwise, the egg yolk will cook in it.
- You can use only one type of sugar and limit yourself to one spoon instead of two.
- Use chocolate chips or chunks as desired. White, dark, or semi-sweet chocolate.
- Serve the finished mug cookie with a scoop of ice cream.
- If you are not sure about the selected mode and power of the microwave, cook for 40 seconds. Open and test the cookie with a skewer. Then cook for another 10 or 20 seconds until ready.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
- BISQUICK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- SOFT AND CHEWY OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- AMAZING WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP PISTACHIO COOKIES
1-MINUTE CHOCOLATE CHIP MUG COOKIE
- 2 tablespoon melted butter or coconut oil (1 oz)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (1 oz)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips (regular size or mini)
- Mix melted butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt into a mug. Mix with a spoon.
- Add the sifted flour, beat with a spoon until smooth, so that there are no lumps.
- Add chocolate chips, stir and put it in a microwave. Cook for 1 minute. Let the cookie cool in a mug for a few minutes and serve.