Easy pineapple dream dessert is a light and airy dessert. Such a dessert is very easy and quick to prepare, even a beginner can handle it! All you need is a mixer and a little patience.
How to make an easy pineapple dream dessert?
Combine melted butter with crumbs and tamp in a square baking dish, bake at 300F for 10 minutes.
Whisk the butter and cream cheese until creamy, add the powdered sugar, whisk again.
Add one heaping tablespoon of drained pineapple, stir and place over the baked crust.
Combine remaining pineapple and Cool Whip, stir and place on top of the cream. Sprinkle with leftover crumbs and refrigerate for 4 hours.
Can easy pineapple dream dessert be made ahead?
Yes of course. This is exactly the dessert that needs to be prepared in advance.
In order for the dessert to be cut into portioned pieces and they are not sprayed on your plate, you need to cool it in the refrigerator. At least 4 hours, preferably at night.
Making Pineapple dream dessert From scratch?
- Preheat oven to 300 F. melt the butter in the microwave or over low heat. Combine crumbs and melted butter in a bowl until smooth.
- Pour 2 cups of the mixture into a 9 “* 9” baking dish and tamp firmly with the flat bottom of the cup. Place in the oven for 8-10 minutes, then chill on a wire rack.
- In a mixer bowl, combine softened butter and cream cheese, beat until creamy.
- Reduce speed and add powdered sugar 1 cup at a time. Mix and whisk for about 1 minute. Add 1 heaping tablespoon of drained and chopped pineapple and stir with a spatula. Spread the mixture over the baked crust and smooth with a spatula.
- Place the remaining chopped pineapple in the Cool Whip, stir gently, and place it on top of the creamy layer.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cracker crumbs on top and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- You can use pineapple rings, slices, or even fresh pineapple. In any case, you need to chop the pineapple into small pieces and squeeze very well. Excess liquid can ruin the creamy consistency.
- You can skip baking the cracker crumbs with butter. To prevent the crust from crumbling, put the mold in the refrigerator for an hour so that the butter hardens.
- For more flavor, you can add vanilla while whipping the cream, and sprinkle the top with coconut flakes.
Optionally, you can diversify the easy pineapple dream dessert by adding vanilla while whipping the cream. And sprinkle the top with coconut flakes.
How do you store leftover pineapple dream desserts?
Store the remaining dessert in the refrigerator. Wrap your pan with cling film or transfer the leftovers to a container with an airtight lid.
This is necessary so that the cream does not wind up and so that the dessert does not absorb foreign odors from the refrigerator.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
Pineapple dream dessert
- 2 1/2 cups graham crumbs 2 sleeves
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar sifted
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz Cool Whip fat-free
- 20 oz crushed pineapple drained well
- Combine melted butter and cracker crumbs in a bowl and stir until uniform. Pour 2 cups of the mixture into a 9 * 9 "square baking dish, tamp the layer down with the flat bottom of the cup. Bake for 8-10 minutes in preheated oven to 300F.
- Beat cream cheese and softened butter with a mixer until creamy. Add the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, and beat gently on low speed, then on high speed for 1 minute. Add 1 heaping spoonful of dried and chopped pineapple to the cream, mix. Place the creamy layer over the crust, spread with a spatula.
- Combine the Cool Whip with the remaining pineapple, stir gently, place on top of the creamy layer, and spread with a spatula. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- If you don't have graham crumbs on hand, make your own by grinding a cracker in a blender to a gritty state.
- Do not beat cream cheese, butter, and icing sugar for more than 1 minute, otherwise, the butter may begin to flake.