If your friends tell you that the best cake in the world is the chocolate bundt cake, believe them! They say the truth. I will now tell you 5 reasons why you should cook it. I think after you will surely want to try this cake.
Firstly of all, it has an ideal taste, succulent, soft, melting texture which only a few cakes have. Secondly, this cake requires minimal ingredients and all of them, are simple, I think you have most of them at home.
Thirdly, you won’t believe it, but you will only need a mixer and a form for baking. But if you don’t have the mixer, don’t’ worry: a whisk will do, too. It means there won’t be a ton of dirty dishes, as it usually happens, and thus cooking will take minimal time and effort.
Fourthly, if you taste this cake once you won’t be able to stop and will cook it very often.
And the final, fifth, advantage! Even if you have never baked anything, everything will be 100% fine. When I cook the chocolate Bundt cake my friends call me a master chef and ask me to bake it again when I invite them over.
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE
Follow the recipe below, and make sure to read through the frequently asked questions and pro tips to bake the Best Chocolate Bundt Cake.
- Step 1. Mix eggs and sour cream in a deep bowl. You can do it with a fork or a mixer.
- Step 2. Add dry ingredients, cake mix, and the pudding mix, mix everything with a whisk/mixer, the mass will become dense, as it’s supposed to happen.
- Step 3. Now add water and oil and finally mix the resulting mass until it becomes smooth and indiscreet.
- Step 4. Add chocolate and mix again, but this time with a fork or a spoon.
- Step 5. Prepare the form, grease it fully with butter, and throw some cocoa and sugar, shake off the extras. These measures will later help to take the cake out of the form. Pour the dough into the form.
- Step 6. Put the form with the dough into the oven at 350* for 45 minutes. After 45 minutes pierce the middle of the cake with a toothpick, if it comes out dry then you can take the cake out of the oven.
- Step 7. Leave the cake in the form for 10 minutes and take it out only after that.
- When cooking desserts like this I advise you to use the ingredients at room temperature, this way the dough will become even and light.
- Always grease the form with butter and throw in cocoa or sugar when you cook cakes informs, this will help to take them out easier and keep their beautiful outlook
- Sometimes I make this biscuit not with water, but with coffee or almond milk, then the cake gets a special light aftertaste.
- You can always use this recipe for basic guidance and add something from yourself, for example, some people like cherries, and others wouldn’t mind adding nuts to the cake.
Can you use a regular cake mix for Bundt?
Yes, you can use the regular cake mix for Bundt. Succulent and moist texture in this recipe is achieved with sour cream and pudding. This cake is impossible to spoil no matter what mix you take, it will anyway turn out to be very tasty.
How long does it take a bundt cake to cook?
Cooking itself takes less than 10 minutes, this is one of the fastest dessert recipes. Baking takes 45 minutes, but I usually set the timer on 40 minutes and do other things in the meantime, and after 40 minutes I check the cake with the toothpick every 5 minutes, as soon as it becomes dry I turn off the oven.
Can you freeze chocolate bundt cake?
I can’t forbid you to freeze the cake, but I do recommend eating it in 3-4 days. But if you still decide to freeze it, don’t keep it for more than one month. Although I am sure you will eat it long before that.
OTHER TRENDING RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
- Keto French Silk Pie
- Blueberry Delight
- Jamaican Banana Bread
- Toll House® Famous Fudge
- A Lemon Cake To Die For!
- Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake
DEATH BY CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ½ cup of water
- ½ cup oil
- 1 small package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1 tbs cocoa
- 1 tbs sugar
- Beat eggs with sour cream, add dry pudding and the cake mix and mix it with the whisk.
- Pour water and oil into the mass, mix it until it becomes indiscreet and add chocolate chips, and carefully mix again.
- Prepare the form, grease it with oil and throw in cocoa and sugar, shake off the extra baking powder, and pour the dough into the form.
- Heat the oven to 350* and put the form in therefor 45 minutes. Check readiness with a toothpick. When the cake is cooked, leave it in the form for 5-10 minutes and then take it out.
- Use room temperature ingredients with this recipe.
- If you want, you can add cherries or dried fruit instead of chocolate
- It is ideal to throw some powdered sugar on top of the cake, but it’s important to do it only when the cake cools down.
- Serve the cake with ice cream, jam, or condensed milk with tea.