Peanut butter no-bake oatmeal cookies are the best dessert solution. They are ready in no time, and all the ingredients are pantry staples. Soft, nutty, with a subtle vanilla aroma – they will surely satisfy your sweet tooth! For more cookies, check out our Soft Almond Pillow Cookies & Soft And Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies!
INGREDIENTS IN NO-BAKE COOKIES;
- Granulated sugar and packed brown sugar
- Peanut butter
For best results make sure the butter is at room temperature.
HOW TO MAKE NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES?
- Cover a large baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper. Prepare all ingredients by measuring the required amount.
- Combine the granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter, and milk in a medium saucepan. On medium heat, melt, stirring occasionally, bring to a boil and simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, add the peanut butter, vanilla, and salt. Stir quickly until smooth.
- Add the old-fashioned oatmeal and stir again thoroughly.
- Spoon the mixture onto the prepared parchment or silicone mat with a tablespoon. Let the cookies sit for at least 45 minutes.
CAN YOU FREEZE PEANUT BUTTER NO-BAKE COOKIES?
Yes, peanut butter no-bake oatmeal cookies are great for freezing. To do this, you need to wait until the cookies are completely set, then put them in a large container with an airtight lid and put them in the freezer.
Let them thaw overnight in the refrigerator or at room temperature before serving.
SUCCESS TIPS FOR NO-BAKE COOKIES;
- The most important rule in a no-bake cookie recipe with peanut butter is boiling! In the first step, you should bring the mixture to a boil and start timing the one-minute simmer only when the entire surface begins to bubble.
- If you are not very fond of cookies with old-fashioned oats, try replacing them with instant oatmeal.
- You can also put the mixture for a short time in the microwave. This will make them even softer.
- If the brown sugar cookie mix is hot and spreads over the parchment, let it cool slightly before placing it on the baking sheet.
For more peanut butter cookies, be sure to try:
Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 3/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, cut into cubes
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 c. smooth peanut butter
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 1/2 c. old-fashioned oats
- Combine the granulated sugar, brown sugar, milk, and butter in a saucepan. Melt over medium heat, bring to a boil, and simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove mixture from heat, add the peanut butter, vanilla and salt. Stir until smooth. Add the oatmeal and stir again until combined.
- Spoon the mixture onto the prepared parchment or silicone mat with a tablespoon and let cool for 45 minutes.