Scroll to Bottom for Printable Recipe Card.
Easy almond cookies Recipe is really simple and made with the most affordable ingredients. Small balls just melt in your mouth.
The aroma of vanilla fills your kitchen even at the cooking stage. Well, almonds are always a luxurious and festive nut. Both kids and adults will like these cookies!
INGREDIENTS FOR BUTTERY ALMOND COOKIES
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar, divided
- Vanilla extract (1 teaspoon)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
HOW TO MAKE ALMOND COOKIES WITH POWDERED SUGAR?
- Preheat oven to 350 F, line baking sheet with parchment.
In a deep bowl, combine softened butter and 1/2 cup confectionery sugar. Whisk until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and gradually add the sifted flour. Mix well.
- Add chopped almonds, mix again.
- Form the dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cookie hardens and the bottom is golden brown. Refrigerate for a couple of minutes and remove from the baking sheet.
- Fold the cookies into a ziplock bag, add the remaining confectionery sugar and shake until the cookies are covered
CAN YOU FREEZE BUTTERY ALMOND COOKIES
You can freeze butter almond cookies in two stages.
First, after you have rolled the dough balls. Place them on a cutting board or flat plate and freeze. Then transfer the bag to a container with a lid or ziplock. Let the balls thaw a little at room temperature before cooking, then bake.
Second: cool the ready-made cookies, roll in confectionery sugar, put in a container or bag, and freeze.
HOW MANY CALORIES IN ALMOND BUTTER COOKIES
One 1-inch cookie contains 54 calories.
BAKING TIPS FOR BUTTERY ALMOND COOKIES
- Optionally substitute vanilla extract for almond extract.
- You can substitute 60 grams of flour for 60 grams of cocoa powder and then you get chocolate cookies. It will look very impressive in white dressing.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
- BISQUICK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- I WANT TO MARRY YOU COOKIES
- LEMON CURD COOKIES
- SOFT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- SOFT ALMOND PILLOW COOKIES
Buttery Almond Cookies
Easy almond cookies Recipe is really simple and made with the most affordable ingredientsPrint Save Rate
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup chopped almonds
- Whisk 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar with softened butter, until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, flour and stir until smooth.
- Add nuts, stir again.
- Form into 1 "balls, place on a baking sheet lined with parchment, 2" apart. Bake at 350 F for 10-12 minutes in a preheated oven.
- Cool, roll in the remaining confectionery sugar.
Serving: 1Cookie | Calories: 54kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 22mg | Sugar: 2gPin This Recipe
Leave a Reply