Lasagna is one of the most loved dishes in the world but it is not one of the simplest. It requires long cooking times and many ingredients. Well, let me tell you that you can have your Italian favorite without any of the hassles. With a Ravioli Bake recipe, you can quickly prepare a meal that replaces perfectly a lasagna without losing the quality.
There will be melted cheese, there will be bubbling tomato sauce and the distinct texture of pasta. It only takes 30 minutes to prepare and the results are incredible. This recipe already saved me so many times!
How to make ravioli bake?
The Ravioli Bake recipe is simple and super easy. You only need 3 common ingredients, a baking pan, and a few minutes. Before cooking, it is important to preheat the oven, so the ravioli bake will be ready quickly.
The basic idea of the recipe is to alternate layers of sauce, cheese, and ravioli. Then baking until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Step 1. First, remember to preheat the oven to 375°F. Then start with a layer of sauce in the baking pan. This will prevent pasta from sticking.
- Step 2. Cover with a layer of ravioli.
- Step 3. Add a layer of cheese and repeat previous steps until all ingredients are used.
- Step 4. Finish with the cheese. Bake for about 20-25 minutes. It will vary depending on the oven.
TIPS FOR BAKING THE PERFECT Lazy Lasagna
- Add a good layer of sauce on the bottom of the baking pan, so you can easily serve the ravioli bake.
- You can add herbs and spices as desired
How to cook frozen ravioli bake?
If you like to prepare meals in advance for the week, freezing ravioli bake is a great idea. One way is to assemble the ravioli bake inside a disposable aluminum tray (oven safe and freezer safe).
This way, it will go straight from the freezer to the oven. Then you just need to bake it in a preheated oven (375°F) until the cheese is melted and bubbling. Cooking it from frozen is simple but might require more time in the oven.
What to serve with ravioli bake?
The Ravioli bake recipe itself is a complete meal. However, if you would like to add complements, toasted bread and salads go amazing with it.
Garlic bread complements the flavors, as well as tortillas or a caesar salad. Also, red wines and beers make a good pairing. Not to mention that a chocolate dessert would be the perfect addition to the meal.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
- LOADED POTATO RANCH CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- BEEF ENCHILADA CASSEROLE
- COPYCAT CRACKER BARREL HASHBROWN CASSEROLE
- JOHNNY MARZETTI CASSEROLE
3 Ingredient Ravioli Bake (A.K.A. Lazy Lasagna)
- 21 oz ravioli, frozen or fresh
- 24 oz marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese for sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Start spreading a layer of sauce in the baking pan.
- Cover sauce with a layer of ravioli
- Add a layer of cheese and repeat previous steps until all ingredients are used.
- Finish with cheese, sprinkling parmesan at the end if desired.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes. It will vary depending on the oven power.
Leave a Reply