What is better than the cake balls?
The answer is yes; there are no-bake batter cake balls. It is very tasty. With this easy recipe now, you can prepare batter cake balls in the home kitchen. Now you don’t need an oven or wait for your oven to heat up, also no need to stuck your balls in the bottom of the pan.
It is not necessary to heat up the oven in order to bake something that can be served up as a fabulous dessert; hence, make you feel accomplished and proud of your baking skills. There are some no-bake desserts that will ultimately steal the show in the presence of baked desserts.
So, if you don’t have one on your go-to dessert recipes list this is a unique, no-fuss and last-minute dessert for you. It will sweetly delight and tempt your guests’ taste buds. Yes, that’s completely right; our no-bake cake batter cake balls are delicious enough to satisfy everyone’s cravings for exciting and easy cake balls.
These little white bites are a perfect option for your parties, afternoon tea or dinner desserts. You can also make it a sweet snack for your little kids; especially that almost all kids always prefer individual, mini and fun to eat desserts.
It is amazing to find out that these no-bake cake batter cake balls would take no more than 15 minutes of your time to be ready to enjoy. Overall, you will in a lazy way and with ingredients below make the most 24 tasty cake balls.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup dry mix from a box of yellow cake mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons multicolor sprinkles
- 16 ounces vanilla-flavored almond bark
- Sprinkles for decorating
- Bring a medium bowl and combine sugar and butter with the electric mixer for one minute or until its smooth. Now mix in cake mix, flour, vanilla, and salt; add the milk by tablespoons. Now mix in sprinkles.
- Use ice cream scoop for portion making, and roll the pieces between palms to make smooth balls. Place these balls on the parchment paper or wax paper and chill it for 10-15 minutes.
- Now place almond bark in a microwave bowl and warm it for 25-30 seconds burst, remember to stop and stir between each burst.
- Use two forks or skewers to hold balls as we swirl and dip into the hot coating. Now return to the baking sheet and decorate with sprinkles immediately.
- Store the remaining cake mix into the airtight container, make some more cake balls later on.
Don’t lose this recipe? Take a second to PIN IT