All the children even grown-ups love cakes but they have different tastes and choices. Most people usually buy cakes from outside but I think everyone should try this moist and yummilious pineapple cake at home with this super easy, quick and pocket-friendly recipe. It is a delightful snack at tea time but it can be a tempting dessert at any time, very easy to bake and can go with any sides like cream, chocolate syrup, chocolate ball, ice cream, and cherries, etc.
It is known for its method the upside-down which itself is adventurous unlike any other cakes its topping make first then decoration and then baking it isn’t amazing and creative. Yeah, it does for the people like me who love easy and creative baking.
Anyways this cake is so special for me as its associated one of my sweet childhood memory when I went to my new friend’s house, her mum originally from America baked pineapple upside-down cake for us. What a nice tempting smell it was which pulled me straight to the kitchen to ask my friend’s mum for this delicious recipe.
Pineapples and cherries are wonderful on their own, but pair them with vanilla, butter, brown sugar and you’ve got a whole masterpiece.
It is a simple and fun recipe with some tips and tricks to follow.
Everybody can bake it with a little knowledge of baking and impress your family and friends.
This delicious cake is filled with joy for you and your family.
It has a creamy dribbling mouthwatering taste, most people would crave this texture.
Its a must-try for this planet especially pineapple lovers.
Just try it and taste the difference here is the recipe.
- For the topping
- Softened butter:115 g
- Soft brown sugar: 100 g
- Pineapple rings: as required for decorating, rings in syrup, drained and syrup reserved
- Glace cherries: as required
- For the cake
- Melted butter: 115 g
- White granulated sugar: 100 g
- All-purpose flour: 120 g
- Baking powder: 1 tsp
- Vanilla extract: 2-3 drops
- Pineapple juice: 4 oz
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/gas mark
- For the topping, whisk 115g soften butter and soft brown sugar to get a nice creamy texture. Pour it into the bottom layer of any baking dish of your choice. Smooth it out over the tray. Now take some pineapples and lay them around the mixture. Grab some cherries and place them in the middle of pineapples.
- Place 115g butter and 100g of sugar, give it a mix, add 2 eggs and whisk until everything incorporated. Sift in the baking powder and all-purpose flour, whisk until smooth, add few drops of vanilla essence and pineapple juice and whisk.
- Pour into the dish over pineapples and smooth it.
- Bake it for 35-40 mins depending on your oven!
- Leave it on the kitchen counter for at least 10 mins, then serve it with a side of your choice.
Leave a Reply