The perfect dessert for your holiday freezer. This Cheese cake Gingerbread Bites Recipe is delightful and easy to make!
Here are the holidays, and I love having guests and having fun with them. I like serving delicious treats, but I don’t always have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. You can make these delicious Gingerbread Cheese cake Bites in less than 30 minutes and keep them on hand for holiday guests in the freezer! YUM! The International Delight Gingerbread Latte Creamer is my secret weapon! Just a tablespoon or 2 in the cheese cake will give you the perfect vacation taste!
In the fridge, I popped the cheese cake batter and scooped it with my baller of cookies. And now my favourite part… I rolled in gingersnap crumbs the cheese cake balls! OMG, OMG! SO Ok Now!
Just place them up in an airtight container in the freezer until you’re ready to serve. Great for those last-minute visitors, or a Christmas tree late night snack. Who says Santa likes cookies only?! I’m pretty sure he’s always fond of cheese cake!
- 1 Tbsp homemade Gingerbread Coffee Creamer
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 2 Tbsp powdered or granulated sugar
- 1 cup cool whip
- ½ cup gingersnap cookie crumbs
- Line a parchment paper baking sheet measuring 13"x 9." Set aside.
- Place the cream cheese with the sugar and creamer in a bowl and whip with the mixer.
- Attach the cool whip and stir until combined with a spoon or spatula.
- Spread it in the 13 x 9 bowl uniformly. It's going to be tiny. Put 1-2 hours in a freezer.
- Put the crumbs in a small bowl.
- Scoop the mixture of cheese cake with a small scoop of cookies or a tablespoon and roll into the crumbs of cookies.
- Refrigerate it in the fridge for a few hours until frozen.
- When ready to serve, allow the desired firmness to sit out for 5 minutes at room temperature.
- Serve and make the most of it!
- In a Ziploc bag or air-tight box, refrigerate the remaining bits.
Don’t lose this recipe : Pin it .. To Remember it😋