Do you love how soft, smooth and delicious are Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls? And you would like to discover that magic recipe which stands behind its amazingly mouth-watering taste? Well, you are in the right place! Here you will certainly learn how to prepare chocolate peanut butter balls which you can proudly serve at all your next parties.
Above that all, these can also be given as stunning homemade gifts to your beloved ones; especially if you choose a well-designed box to package them.
We have for you the best, the quickest and the most perfect chocolate peanut butter balls recipe. You merely have to follow and respect the below instructions and ingredients to prepare one of kind chocolate peanut butter balls.
What is stunning about this chocolate peanut butter balls recipe is that it requires no more than four ingredients; that’s good news, isn’t it?
A few notes:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls with Rice Crispiness
You can add 3 cups of broken rice cereal if you like more texture and snap. Only weigh 3 cups and smash them a little. Only break them up a little, don’t pulverize them. Remove these after the powdered sugar has been added.
Peanut butter balls of chocolate with powdered sugar
These peanut butter balls I’ve always made with powdered sugar, but I’ve been playing with how much amount should be added. The following recipe requires 3 3/4 cups, but you can do less depending on a) where you live because the results will be influenced by humidity and high altitude and b) how rigid or fluffy you like them. Only remember to add enough powdered sugar to where it forms a dough with which you can work. You don’t want a sticky mess because it won’t be good for the end result.
The Ultimate Mix Up Tool
Mixing these with a good mixer is best with it. I did it with one hand for years and years, but oh my goodness, it’s hard. I would consider using it if you have a Kitchen aid mixer or something similar. My sister-in-law gave her old one to me, and it was so perfect for me. Yet for this one I’m saving up. Now, which color do I need to go with?
What Chocolate Types To Use
To dip these in, you can use various chocolate combinations. You can use minced and melted semi-sweet chocolate or you can simply use melted semi-sweet chocolate chips.
I have always been good at it and prefer the candy chocolate coating (or almond chocolate bark as it is sometimes called this ). It gives it such a great texture and makes working with it so easy. If you want to choose it, otherwise simple use those which you like the most.
How to Cover with Chocolate the Peanut Butter Balls
Over the years, I have mastered and un-perfected the dipping technique. That is, it just seems to fit for some years and they look fantastic and it seems like I made them in my sleep for other years. You should put on a skewer the peanut butter balls and so dip them or use my unusual technique. I’ve been using two spoons. With one spoon, I dip the ball in the chocolate and take it out and toss it between each spoon. Maybe it sounds a bit strange, but that’s what worked for me over and over again. The balls tend to be completely protected.
Ok, here’s how you can make those love food.
Warning: they will ask them again and again when you make them for friends and family. Yeah, and they’re very addictive, like candy, you can’t eat just one, you want to eat it again in the same way it goes for peanut butter balls.
Want To Remember It? Take a second to PIN IT 😋
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup salted butter softened
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 packages 1 lb each Chocolate Candy Coating
- Start by mixing the two cups of creamy peanut butter, salted butter as well as the vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Make sure that the three ingredients are well-mixed to move to the second step which is adding powdered sugar little by little to the mixture. To note that you may have to add a little bit less or more than the three cups of powdered sugar; it depends on your will. Then you stop mixing once all the ingredients are well-mixed that they give you one thick ball.
- Using a lined baking sheet do please cover the mixture so that you can place it in the refrigerator to chill for 15to 25 minutes. It can also be kept in the refrigerator for two days; you just need to cover it firmly.
- Now that the one ball is firmed up, portion it out into small balls and set them again in the refrigerator for 15 or 20minutes. Do not skip this step otherwise, you will find it difficult to dip the peanut butter balls into the melted chocolate.
- In another bowl melt the chocolate relying on the instructions on its package.
- When the chocolate is melted start dipping the peanut butter balls in it one by one; do not forget to tap off the excess on the ball before placing it on a wax paper.
- Finally and before serving or packaging the sweet peanut butter balls do please chill them.