As we always have a room for desserts no matter how rich is the main dish, after dinner or picnic treats are absolutely the best surprise for your family, and how cool it is to get your family members or guests indulged in the pleasure of eating something sweet after the main dish!
However, some may find this secondary but interesting course of every meal a burden. That has to do with the fact that many dessert recipes take so much time and effort to be made. For today’s recipe, it is really an exception, it is extremely one of the greatest yet simplest treats by which you can beautifully finish your evening or take your week picnic to the next level of enjoyment.
It is speedy and super easy, and not only that, you will need no more than two ingredients to make it; yes it is the recipe for 2 ingredient pineapple cake. This wonderful cake needs merely dry angel food cake mix, crushed pineapple and 10 minutes for preparation. You surely wouldn’t find something easier and tastier than this dessert.
So, do you still have a reason to do not delight in finishing up your meal with a delicious and sweet dessert?
So last time, I shared my easy Preacher Cake dip recipe for all the pineapple lovers if you have read that post. But if not, then go and read it!
Anyways for 2 Ingredient Pineapple, all you need is Angel Food Cake Mix and also a Can of Crushed Pineapple. You can also toss some fresh whipped topping on this delicious cake, but it is optional, not necessarily important. You can prepare 2 Ingredient Pineapple cake in your oven in just a few minutes. So yes, it’s easy and super-delicious.
- 1 box Angel Food Cake mix
- 20 oz Crushed Pineapple with Juice
- Prepare all the products necessary. Transfer the pineapples and the juice to a bowl. Add the confectionery mix to a separate bowl.
- For this dish you will need crushed pineapples, so chop the fruit slices finely.
- Transfer the pineapples into the dry mix, along with the juice.
- Beat the mixture well and you should get a smooth batter.
- Prepare a baking dish. Grease it with butter and sprinkle a little flour so that the cake doesn’t stick.
- Pour the dough into the dish, distributing it evenly.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and put the dish into it. Bake for 45 minutes.
- As soon as the timer sets off, take the dish out of the oven. Let the cake cool down a bit and remove the cake from the baking dish.
- Put the cake on a plate.
- Sprinkle the treat with powdered sugar, decorate it any way you wish.
- Slice the cake and call for your household members to taste it.
- You only need 2 ingredients to prepare this cake and the result will surprise even an experienced homemaker. The cake will light up any tea party and cheer every household member up.