Muffins hold a special place in our hearts. This love is stemmed from their amazingly nice taste and versatile nature.
Yeah, they are versatile because your kids can take them to school, you can bring them to picnics, put them in your lunch boxes for your work and take them even when you are travelling. Overall they are always there for us in emergencies as an ideal way to fight our hunger.
There is a bunch of ways to make muffins using whatever seasonal flavours you have on hand to bake either savoury or sweet muffins for your family. Actually, there is another fantastic thing about muffins which is the fact that they can be stored frozen for up to two months while keeping their fresh taste. That’s apart from the fact that they are simple and quick to bake.
Traditionally, this American treat is made sweet so if you are a sweet-toothed person enjoy this gorgeous blueberry muffins recipe we brought to you today. This recipe is the best ever as it yields full-flavoured, moist and delicious muffins in less than 30 minutes. Guys, what are you waiting for?
Discover our recipe now; you will bake scrumptious blueberry muffins that will be the reason why you believe in the sweetness of muffins even if you don’t like them.
Can I use frozen blueberries to prepare the muffins?
It is better to use fresh blueberries because they don’t get as damaged during mixing. If you can’t find fresh blueberries, you can still use the frozen kind. Keep in mind that frozen blueberries will give the dough a thicker texture, which can damage the berries. Mix carefully.
Is it healthy to have blueberry muffins for breakfast?
Yes, blueberry muffins are the perfect breakfast. If you wish, you can add less sugar to the dough. The muffins aren’t high in calories, are very nutritious and tasty.
Can you use fresh blueberries in cupcakes?
Of course. It is better to use fresh blueberries. This way your muffins will turn out fluffier and more fragrant. I recommend always using fresh berries and fruits in baking.
How do you make muffins?
The process of baking muffins isn’t complicated. It is best to prepare dry and wet ingredients in separate bowls and then combine the two mixtures. It is important to mix carefully in one direction. This way, the muffins will turn out fluffier and won’t deflate. You don’t need to fill the mold all the way, leave some space for the muffins to rise.
How can I make my muffins moister?
You can take them out of the oven 5 minutes earlier than indicated in the recipe, that will preserve more moisture. You can also try adding a 1/3 of a cup of extra berries. I think that will make it even better for you.
What is the most popular muffin flavor?
You can use a variety of berries or fruits in your muffins. The most common fruits and berries to use are blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, peaches, bananas, oranges, cherries, and mangoes
How do you make cupcakes stay shapely?
You can use paper liners and place them on a flat baking tray close to each other so that they keep their shape. You can also use metal lids by putting paper liners into them to bake.
HOW TO MAKE BLUEBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE
- ½ cup of softened butter
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- ½ cup of milk
- 2 ½ cups of fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup of granulated sugar for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Get a baking dish and grease the muffin liners.
- Add butter and sugar to a bowl. Beat it with a mixer for no more than 2 minutes, so that the mixture stays fluffy.
- Add eggs, baking powder, salt and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- Add flour and milk, but make sure to alternate to get the desired consistency.
- Add fresh blueberries. Stir the batter carefully with a spatula to not damage the berries.
- Fill each paper liner with batter, sprinkle each muffin cup with granulated sugar.
- Put in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- If you follow the right ratio of ingredients, the muffins turn out very fluffy and delicious. It is important not to leave them in the oven for too long so that they do not turn out to be too dry.