Are you ready-to-make products like Pillsbury crescents and biscuits were staples for me as a kid. There is something beautiful about having a homemade-feeling treat that you can prepare with almost no work necessary.
Well here’s some ground-breaking news for all my Pillsbury-loving friends out there: you can bring your crescent rolls up to another level with just a few extra steps in preparation. Just add a two-ingredient filling and two-ingredient topping and your crescent rolls will become gooey, flavorful, and extra sweet cinnamon rolls.
These rolls incorporate flavors that everyone, both kids and grown-ups, will love. In just 4 easy steps and 15 minutes, you can have a homemade(ish) dessert that’s bound to satisfy and impress.
- 1 can Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll your crescent dough and separate into triangles on a baking sheet.
- In one bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon to create your filling. In another bowl, combine confectioner’s sugar and milk to make your icing.
- Spread the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture on your dough triangles. Roll triangles starting from the shortest side and going to the opposite point. Bake for 9-12 minutes.
- Remove your rolls from the oven and drizzle your icing on top. Serve and enjoy!