- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 ½ cups of mixed frozen vegetables
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 12oz can refrigerated biscuits
Preheat oven to 350F.
In a medium-size bowl, add all ingredients except the refrigerated biscuits
Using a spatula, mix all ingredients until well blended
Cut each biscuit into fourths and incorporate into the chicken mixture
Grease a 9x13 inch casserole dish and spread your chicken biscuit mixture evenly
Bake, uncovered, for 35-45 mins or until bubbly and golden.
Calories: 866kcal | Carbohydrates: 86g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 45g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 2206mg | Potassium: 652mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 2850IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 278mg | Iron: 7mg
Pin This Recipe