It is always exciting to bake something that is super tasty and doesn’t require a lot of work, time and special baking skills. Oops! You would say that the overwhelming majority of delicious dessert treats actually need that. Yes, that’s right, but that doesn’t mean that there are not some beautiful exceptions out there just like these New York-style cheesecake cupcakes we bring you today.
If cheesecake cupcakes are your cup of tea keep reading this recipe. It is definitely the best recipe for the most perfect New York cheesecake cupcakes you will love to have at your wedding reception, party or family gathering. It is one of the food concoctions which New York City proudly boasts. In addition to the great and amazing taste of these cheesecake cupcakes, they look just gorgeous exactly like all the sweet desserts being invented in New York; it seems like this city really believes that we eat with our eyes first!
To make these New York-style little cheesecake cupcakes you will need to make the cheesecake base first then prepare your scrumptious cream cheese frosting. The two are so easy to make; especially with the clear instructions, we provide you with. So what are you waiting for? Read on the recipe and get ready to make something that will disappear so quickly.
They have an amazingly smooth, creamy texture, with a bundle of flavors and crusty crust…. Oh My Gosh…
So are you interested in know more about this recipe?
Cheesecake Factory Inspired
Well, the secret is we have never been to any of the Cheesecake Factory restaurants, like ever.
But the good news is we have Costco in Spain, and the miracle is one of the two Costco in Spain is near our residence.
But not that much near, it takes 1 hour to reach there. But it worth it.
AND most importantly, Costco brings the super amazing and delicious cheesecakes from Cheesecake Factory. Yay!
Well, they come frozen and admittedly not so cheap, but yes, we wanted to try it, so we bought a box.
And guess what? We loved it a lot! The creaminess and smoothness were worth appreciating.
Trust me, I loved it a lot, and that’s why I decided to share it with you.
Undoubtedly, they are already hundreds and thousands of recipes by Cheesecake Factory, but this how I personally like to make it.
Here’s some steps :
New York Style Cheesecake Cupcakes
- 20 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3 or 4 graham crackers, crushed for sprinkling
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 2 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cold
- Prepare cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, combine melted butter, sugar, crushed crackers.
- Mix the batter well, use a fork to do so.
- Pour the resulting batter into the cupcake liners, filling them 1/3 of the way.
- Press the batter down with a fork.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add vanilla and sugar.
- Add eggs.
- Mix everything and add flour.
- Mix the batter well.
- Add the mixture into each cupcake liner.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Place the liners filled with batter into the oven and bake for 45-60 minutes. As soon as the timer sets off, take the cupcakes out of the oven and let them cool.
- Top the cupcakes with frosting. To make that, mix cream cheese, butter and sugar. Mix everything well with a mixer
- Crush some crackers and sprinkle them on top of the cupcake
- Get the cupcakes out of their molds and serv